Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The need to unload :p

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel the need to open up little about the current situation I'm in.....

I think posting this will Jinx it but sod it if I don't write down how I feel I'll go more :crazyeyes than I already am!

I like this woman, she is 8 years older then me and to make things that bit more interesting, I work with her! (Yeah I've been in this situation before - older woman I work with, having lots of fun then feeling like shit when it ends)

So you'd think I'd learn from my mistake and end things now right? :chin: but the thing is I'm not sure I can, I've never felt this way about a woman before. She likes me and wants fun but I doubt she'll want anything more then that, so history is doomed to repeat itself with me! :grump:

So what I need advice on is mainly is do I go with the flow and take the risk, or try to put stop to it now? I can't work out the pros and cons of it myself as this woman has really done a number on me :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    All I can say is that only you could know from your previous experiences, how shes acts with you compared to these. Even if you're going through the same thing, maybe this will be different...probably the best way is to get it in the open with her and if shes only up for a fling, then put a stop to it gently so that it doesn't cause any tension at work whilst at the same time saving you from having your emotions toyed with. If you think theres a chance that there could be something more, and are honest with yourself that you like her beyond the fun aspect then just go for it... the 'it is better to have loved and to have lost than to have not loved at all' saying is cliched but I've always found it to be true with me, and I'm sure many people think the same applies to them. Anyway, good luck hope it works out for the best.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Harmless wrote:
    I can't work out the pros and cons of it myself as this woman has really done a number on me :banghead:

Can you explain what you mean by this... do you mean the woman who you're currently interested in?
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Can you explain what you mean by this... do you mean the woman who you're currently interested in?
    i think he means he's really fell for her.

I'd first establish exactly what she wants and if it would ever lead anywhere.
    If she just wants fun and you think you can't handle that, stop right there. Though we all know that's sooo much harder said than done!
  • Options
    When i read the title 'The need to unload' i had something very different in my mind :naughty::D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    When i read the title 'The need to unload' i had something very different in my mind :naughty::D
    the filth of it!
  • Options
    You know it girlfriend :D

I can't believe i just said that :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    You know it girlfriend :D

I can't believe i just said that :)
    shudda been sister
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:

VinylVicky got it right!

Yeah I know your right VinylVicky but its hard to talk to her at moment as she got lot of shit going on in her life. This years she has broken up with bloke she was with for 10 years and was going to marry. She sort of had a fling (don't know how far it went) with my boss!! - Yeah...I'm really treading in the shit with this one!! :p

So because of my boss, I've avoided being the rebound guy so thats something right?! - She can act bit hot and cold and I'm not one for chasing girls, so I sort of leave her be and let her sort out her issues. I tell her I'm there for her if she wants a chat when she down. I'm not bombarding her with txts or e-mails (Guess I'm trying to play it cool) :cool: - So I'm not sure what signals I'm sending her either. :chin: