Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lmao, what a jessie !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Man,

Im such a wuss, there is a girl at work that im to oshy to say hi to !

ITs rediculous, i know i should just get on and do it but everytime i seem to have the balls i get tounge tied !

LoL !! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    maybe try a friendly smile as u pass her? then build up to a 'hi'
  • Options
    Wait for her to say Hi to you :p
  • Options
    Yeh we play the "i see you looking at me and i know you are looking me" game now and then. I always seem to stare at her :lol: when she walks by.

My best mate came round after not seeing her for like 3 years (uni), and she set me the target to just say hi.

lol, its really quite funny how pathetic i am! hehe
  • Options
    Ok so its taken me like a week to say hi :banghead: :lol:

So this morning...shaved, put my nicest aftershave on, mad damn sure i was all clean! Put a tie on for work (which i never do!!)

...im getting all worked up and physced up to start a convo this morning.

Just as she usually walks in i get up to go to the coffee machine (as she alwyas has a cuppa b4 she goes and sits down) When she turns around to go to her desk, i say "Morning, how are you?"

...all i get is a smile and then she looks down at the floor and walks off !!! :eek:

I spoke to a mate who has been here a while...NOW he tells me that she has a B/F and living with him!! :(

Why do all the people i have feelings for already have other engagements ?!?!!?
  • Options
    Ok so usually she walks by loads and loads...

..i havent seen her all day!! :mad:

Now im pissed off !!

Some one give me a pick up :thumb:
  • Options
    aww that's nice.
  • Options

Welcome to the club, here have a badge.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Welcome to the club, here have a badge.

Thanks ! :thumb: Is there an entry fee?

Well she walked by and completely ignored me :(
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    Lol, have feelings for? I thought you'd never talked to her, except to say hi once?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    risking sounding a tad harsh, just leave it.
    she has a boyfriend, and she is trying to avoid what she feels will be the inevitable conversation.
    just turn your attentions else where.
  • Options
    Lol, have feelings for? I thought you'd never talked to her, except to say hi once?

Dont you ever get an attraction type feeling when you see someone you like or potentially like ?
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    risking sounding a tad harsh, just leave it.
    she has a boyfriend, and she is trying to avoid what she feels will be the inevitable conversation.
    just turn your attentions else where.

Not harsh at all...just my dumb luck...am still looking :P
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    Thanks ! :thumb: Is there an entry fee?

Well she walked by and completely ignored me :(

just a few quid so I can always provide lemon jooze and jaffa cakes, when we have gatherings. This friday we gonna look at overhead projections of women and try to spot the engaged ones, so we gonna be prepared!

Friday in two weeks we have a fancy "vital blossom, life appreciation"-seating, with vegetables and edible crayons, we gonna paint pictures of butterflies and listen to conversation of occupied and available girls on tape and make frequency analysis.

Be there! it's gonna be fun.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    just a few quid so I can always provide lemon jooze and jaffa cakes, when we have gatherings. This friday we gonna look at overhead projections of women and try to spot the engaged ones, so we gonna be prepared!

Friday in two weeks we have a fancy "vital blossom, life appreciation"-seating, with vegetables and edible crayons, we gonna paint pictures of butterflies and listen to conversation of occupied and available girls on tape and make frequency analysis.

:lol:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    StrubbleS wrote:

aaah can i come? sounds great! ill don a moustache, and moan about how complex women are...and then whip your arses at the 'engaged spotting' game! :p
  • Options
    even if she has a bf there's no need to be that rude!
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    Man,

Im such a wuss, there is a girl at work that im to oshy to say hi to !

ITs rediculous, i know i should just get on and do it but everytime i seem to have the balls i get tounge tied !

LoL !! :lol:
    I get that all the time. I just break it like "How you doing, you alright" (followed by a smile :))
  • Options
    Whose being rude? Him or her?
  • Options

I agree :yes:

It wouldn't have taken much effort to at least say hello back and I don't see why she couldn't just because she has a boyfriend :confused:
  • Options
    I agree :yes:

It wouldn't have taken much effort to at least say hello back and I don't see why she couldn't just because she has a boyfriend :confused:
    Oh now I see. Though she may have been a bit freaked out by the guy that's stared at her every day without saying anything.
  • Options
    Talking about pathetic, you should see me. I had to close my eyes and force myself to say hi to this girl on msn. I feel like a 10-year old. :(