Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Apple Quicktime to DivX / Xvid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My Digital camera can take movie but they're all in carppy quicktime format .MOV

How can I convert them to something like Xvid or DivX ?

I tried the DivX converter from Divx.com but it don't accept quicktime formats

Comments

• Options
    Porky_StalkerPorky_Stalker Posts: 108 The Mix Convert
    I dont know if this will be suitable but it says it can convert from quicktime to avi/divx/mpg etc...

RAD Video Tools
  • Options
    I found this demo

http://www.aone-video.com/

it's really good does the job so fast - but it's a demo so only processes the first 50%
  • Options
    I've said it before and i'll say it again, Super © will do the job you want. Diamond this tool will provide VERY useful for you and i thoroughly recommend it to you, and anyone else looking for video/audio convertion software :)

and it's Freeware :D
  • Options
    edn1 wrote:
    I've said it before and i'll say it again, Super © will do the job you want. Diamond this tool will provide VERY useful for you and i thoroughly recommend it to you, and anyone else looking for video/audio convertion software :)

and it's Freeware :D

LOL .. that website is well weird .. can't even figure out how to download it.
  • Options
    Yeah it is a strange website, although in saying that i have always found it easy to work out.

Click here and scroll to the bottom and you should find the link :)