Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

am i being used for sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i met this guy over the net a month ago and he was quite hot. The first date was cool going around london and stuff like that. But we've only seen each other twice and for some reason he seems really busy all the time, the 1st date ( i know i shoudnt have) I went to his and nothing happen we just talked and the 2nd he came to mine and told me all about his sexual history and sex positions he liked but we didnt do anything. He also finds kissing to personal but wants to know when we will have sex, lastly he txt me saying he enjoyed ahnging out with me but wasnt ready for a kiss, so is seeing other girls?

Comments

• Options
    thats so weird that he thinks kissing is too personal yet sex isn't! well if hes not ready for a kiss yet will happily shag you i would say yes he would be using you for sex. take more time getting to know him if thats not what you want. if he doesn't stick around then you'll have your answer.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    thats so weird that he thinks kissing is too personal yet sex isn't! well if hes not ready for a kiss yet will happily shag you i would say yes he would be using you for sex. take more time getting to know him if thats not what you want. if he doesn't stick around then you'll have your answer.
    Agreed.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    :yes:
  • Options
    Run run!
  • Options
    Run run!

Agreed. That is TOO wierd that he spent half your second date talking about sex positions and asking for sex, yet he won't even kiss you...
  • Options
    This happened with a friend of mine.

Her bf now, cheated on his gf of the time with her. He would have sex and do other stuff, but not kiss, because that was "too personal" and "cheating".

Hmm... yeahhh... :chin:
  • Options
    what a complete weirdo. Steer clear.
  • Options
    what a complete weirdo. Steer clear.

Roger that.

Kinda reminds me of Pretty Woman. Doesn't she have a "no kissing" rule, as it's too intimate?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Kinda reminds me of Pretty Woman. Doesn't she have a "no kissing" rule, as it's too intimate?

What does this no kissing but sex is okay really mean? ... Is it shyness?
  • Options
    This happened with a friend of mine.

Her bf now, cheated on his gf of the time with her. He would have sex and do other stuff, but not kiss, because that was "too personal" and "cheating".

Hmm... yeahhh... :chin:

I have to say I agree with him in a way. But it's difficult to explain why and I don't want to be flamed so I might just stay quiet ;) (not agreeing with him that its ok to cheap by having sex, just that kissing is more personal)
  • Options
    I have to say I agree with him in a way. But it's difficult to explain why and I don't want to be flamed so I might just stay quiet ;) (not agreeing with him that its ok to cheap by having sex, just that kissing is more personal)

it is more personal in a way, like for example if you and your girlfriend had a threesome with another bloke, you'd proberly smack him if he started kissing her, yet you wudnt mind him ramming his cock in her mouth while you take her from behind... just an example.

but this is far to weird, i cant imagine what is on his mind other than sex if hes acting like this and saying kissing is too personal but sex is ok
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    yeh thats a prostitute rule
  • Options
    Funny things go through people's heads depending on their mood. If someone is horny they will say to themselves 'it's not cheating, it's just a laugh'. I know I did ages and ages ago, then stopped and realised what I was doing and it all caught up with me. I felt so awful...

...but what goes around comes around they say :D lol, yea... she got me back *pretty* badly. (not maliciously, but just, anyway!).

Cheating is wrong guys and girls, don't do it. Do you love someone? Then stick with them, and rather than trusting your own judgement, think if you would be jealous if it was your partner doing such things. I found out that I was very very jealous, I doubt I'd ever cheat in a relationship these days, but have to say that I don't want to start a relationship so much.

Another shit ranty post from me. What's wrong with me today!
  • Options
    He sounds like he's afraid of commitment as affectionate kissing would suggest some sort of attachment to you...so, coming from a bloke, I'd say he justs wants sex and no commitment, or he's just a bit mad, as most people usually associate sex and kissing. Anyway, I would say run, unless he changes his attitude on his own accord...
  • Options
    I kinda feel the same, don't want to kiss but enjoy flirting, not sure if I'd go the full way with a girl though - but that's based on the fact (referring to my other thread) I am a bit mentally and emotionally undecided about myself at the moment, and just don't feel comfortable with the intimacy of feeling close to another woman right now.

Maybe that's it!