Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I can't do this anymore

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I posted a while ago saying my girl had just dumped me and it was my fault. That was nearly a month ago and the pain is just getting worse and worse. She said on the phone last night that she can't think of a single thing she likes about me right now and she wouldn't care if we lost touch.

I can't stop crying and mum and dad have gone from telling me not to take my ant depressents to telling me to take them. Does anyone know a way of ending it all and making it look like an accident? I can't go on.

Annii

Comments

• Options
    What? Over a girl? Pull yourself together kiddo, she's not worth killing yourself over.

You met her. You loved her. Now it's over, and that's all part of life. Just distance yourself from her, make sure she's out of your life. It is the best way to get over someone. Let out all your pain, find some trusting friends who you can talk to, or write in a diary, but find a way to talk things through, and eventually you'll come round to realising that, well, it's all just an experience.

You'll be fine kiddo. Don't do anything rash, time will heal all wounds. One line of advice that's always worth remember, saw it around here actually:

"In the end, everything is always alright. If it's not alright, then it's not the end."

You're young, you'll bounce back.
  • Options
    Hey, hey...

I know how you feel. Like your heart's ripped out and you don't know how to go on, right?

You feel hollow, you feel empty, to feel that you aren't living, man, you feel dead. You're just existing right now - you don't care about anything, right?

I know, man, believe me, I know.

I've been down that road - similar to you, I was head over heels, and she tore my heart out. Ended it. She didn't love me - it was my fault.

It's okay, man, it gets better. Life is good. You meet these people here, each with their own story, you realise that, hey, know what? She didn't deserve you anyway. You can do better, you will do better.

You tell yourself that, kid, you tell it to yourself everytime you see her, everytime you think about her, everytime someone says her name. Pretty soon, that hurt'll go away.

And you'll meet someone. Trust me on this, I swear you will meet someone. And she'll be better than all that, and you'll feel whole again.

Nothing, repeat nothing, is more sacred than the gift you have. The gift of life, man. Chin up, we're here. Ain't nothing that we can't do for you. But you gotta take the first step. You gotta believe in yourself.

Edited to add - that line of Turtle's - it'll all be okay in the end, and if it's not okay, it's not the end; he saw that because it was my signature. It's not the end, it can't be. It's not okay, but it will be. You just got to hang in there.

PM me if you want my MSN, and we can talk. I'm here. I know. I bounced back. Trust me.

[ 24-05-2002: Message edited by: DJP ]
  • Options
    Dearest Annii, the good advice has already been given. I just want to tell you that too many people care about you. And we are all here to help you get through this. Please don't do anything rash. It will get better, even though it may not feel like it right now.

*hugs*
  • Options
    I have to go along with the two above. I had a love that I thought was forever once. Marriage, kids, and nearly 13 years of it, the whole package. It ended. Life didn't.

I'm still putting my life back together, but I have been able to help others, to laugh again, and even to inspire love again.

Life is full of experiences. Some are good, some hurt like hell, but all of them offer you an opportunity to grow, to learn, and to become better and stronger in character than you could have been without that experience.

One day you'll meet the woman that will show you that all the little lessons in life were just to make you better able to handle the real thing. To handle the rough with the smooth. To help her survive being down or depressed. Suddenly, it may all seem worthwhile.
  • Options
    I been through the same thing mate... i was wiv me ex bloke 4 2 years...thought it was gonna last forever an all that but thats life innit...things never turn out the way you think they should. Give it time an you'll be fine...but toppin yourself aint the way to do it...show her you can rise above it all yeah! Ever wanna talk ask for me msn...
    xxx