Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Police Notice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the door of our Co-op. "Eggs will not be sold if the staff feel they will be used to disturb local residents." :D Guess it's that time of year again. What pranks did you (do you still) get up to on halloween?

Our best was dropping an egg off a bridge and hitting a taxi right on the windscreen. Pretty dangerous now I think of it. Don't worry, it wasn't on the M6 or anything.

Comments

• Options
    Dog poo in a paper bag on a doorstep. Light paper bag, ring doorbell and retire to a safe distance. Watch unsuspecting resident open door and stamp on bag to put out flames. Titter merrily at said householder having shoe covered in poo.
  • Options
    I'm glad they're not selling eggs to kids on Halloween. I fucking hate that - every year our house gets egged, floured, stoned, milkshaked and god knows what else thrown at it on Halloween. One year some twats blew up our pumpkin with a firework (which is funny now, but it really wasn't then).

It's a stupid "holiday" anyway, just an excuse for kids to go round begging off other people and for twats to act more like twats and engage in acts of not entirely random ie focussed on our house victimisation.
  • Options
    The worst ever police notice is the crime stoppers one in the cells!!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    The worst ever police notice is the crime stoppers one in the cells!!
    I can't say I've ever seen it. You clearly have.
  • Options
    I can't say I've ever seen it. You clearly have.
    back in my wild days, yes....and it really fucked me off!!! It gave you a phone number to ring to...hang on I'll just give the guard a shout for a phone and grass someone up!
  • Options
    My dad just disconnects the door bell and we ignore the little chav shits all night. Luickly we dont get egged etc.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Dog poo in a paper bag on a doorstep. Light paper bag, ring doorbell and retire to a safe distance. Watch unsuspecting resident open door and stamp on bag to put out flames. Titter merrily at said householder having shoe covered in poo.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    The Sainsburys near my 6th form had a sign on the door most of the year saying that flour and eggs will not be sold to those under the age of 18....

Have to say it only seemed to be enforced when they felt like it.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm glad they're not selling eggs to kids on Halloween. I fucking hate that - every year our house gets egged, floured, stoned, milkshaked and god knows what else thrown at it on Halloween. One year some twats blew up our pumpkin with a firework (which is funny now, but it really wasn't then).

It's a stupid "holiday" anyway, just an excuse for kids to go round begging off other people and for twats to act more like twats and engage in acts of not entirely random ie focussed on our house victimisation.

Exactally.

Invest in an Air Rifle. It's a great deterrent.

I knew someone who rigged his doorbell to washing machine transformer on Haloween - 110 volts. Hahaha... needless to say, he didn't live in the UK, or he'd have got nicked.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Exactally.

Invest in an Air Rifle. It's a great deterrent.

I knew someone who rigged his doorbell to washing machine transformer on Haloween - 110 volts. Hahaha... needless to say, he didn't live in the UK, or he'd have got nicked.

:lol: I can so see you with a rifle taking pot shots at all the little chavs.
  • Options
    wtf!? you lot seem to have things easy. We get little shits posting lit fireworks round here
  • Options
    For the love of God, please do not give the little cunts in my village any more ideas.
  • Options
    I have never done any pranks on Halloween. I've obviously been missing out or something.

Our house is bound to get covered with something. Perks of me getting on the wrong side of everyone :thumb:
  • Options
    Hopefully i'll be at uni rather than home on halloween, might go trick or treating round the halls :p
  • Options
    I never really did the whole Halloween prank thing. Although I once chased a car down the street after they paintballed my moms house. Nearly caught them too, although I'm not sure what I would have done once I caught them, they were all much older and bigger than me at the time.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Never done the whole halloween prank thing.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    back in my wild days, yes....and it really fucked me off!!! It gave you a phone number to ring to...hang on I'll just give the guard a shout for a phone and grass someone up!
    yeh i broke into tears in the holding room while they were waiting to take my stuff off me and i saw what was clearly a female grass as the police were treating her the way they would treat a grass.

major trauma being arrested i just sat in my cell and sang songs like american pie and living on a prayer. the worst bit about it was smoking. the fags i'd smoked in there tasted bittersweet like how my life had gone so bad recently.
  • Options
    I usedd to honey a slice of bread and throw it at peoples wondows. Then we 'progressed to throwing eggs threw open bedroom windows, which was mucho fun til the day we got legged by some super fit psycho man hell-bent on revenge. We never did it again, but we did get away :D

ETA: I never di this where I live though, only ever on my friend;s estate. Dont' shit on your own doorstep, or whatever the phrase is1!
  • Options
    only thrown eggs at my friends window to make him give me my playstation back. wouldn't attack strangers or their homes. certainly didn't ask people for sweets etc at halloween.
  • Options
    only thrown eggs at my friends window to make him give me my playstation back. wouldn't attack strangers or their homes. certainly didn't ask people for sweets etc at halloween.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol: I can so see you with a rifle taking pot shots at all the little chavs.

I just fucking wish I had one of these.
  • Options
    I take it the locals have some wierd egg phobia?! :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm really phobic of eggs being thrown at my house :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I hate Halloween. I hope I'm fucking working, that's all I can say.
  • Options
    I just wish there was an age limit on who could trick or treat. I think its a fucking joke that 16 year olds come round asking for sweets. Don't mind the little kiddies so much, as long as they're accompanied, as it kinda takes the piss that people have protests about paedophiles, but then tell their kids to accept sweets from strangers :rolleyes:
  • Options
    When I used to go trick-or-treating when I was little I only went out for 1/2 hour and only to the neighbours and our friends houses. Still got a huge bag full though :)