Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Carving a pumpkin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I bought a pumpkin today for our mini Halloween party and Im utterly crap at carving them, so I googled for some stencils I could use and found this site.

Somehow I dont think I'll be being that adventurous though! Rubber I think you should do one for your party :p

Comments

• Options
    And there was me going with the standard triangle eyes and nose and zig zag mouth.:razz:
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    And there was me going with the standard triangle eyes and nose and zig zag mouth.:razz:
    That's what I was looking for! Im going to do a bald eagle now though.

:p
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Rubber I think you should do one for your party :p

We've got 2. Bought them 2 weeks ago (party is 28th) so they'd be nice n ripe and easier to carve. I'm doing one, and me mate James is doing one.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    We've got 2. Bought them 2 weeks ago (party is 28th) so they'd be nice n ripe and easier to carve. I'm doing one, and me mate James is doing one.
    Yus, but you should do a fancy carving, like Mother Teresea or something :razz:
  • Options
    We have a good sized pumpkin that mini-me grew herself. We will def just be carving triangle eyes and a zig-zag mouth. I went to the world pumpkin carving record event in America, the guy was like a machine. wish I had a photo handy - it was eerie, stacks and stacks of hundreds of pumpkins all with different expressions etc. the things people do eh?
  • Options
    We'll have to post photos of our attempts, I can guarentee mine will be the worst!
  • Options
    I'm not gonna try anything fancy, just ya average scary one :)