Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need a quick opinion.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does this go/look right?

I know the photo is a bit blurry, my camera doesnt seem to be able to do any better at the moment.

If you can't tell its a grey t-shirt with a grandad collar and like a white trimming/under t-shirt and a blue and grey striped cardigan.

Comments

• Options
    icey wrote:
    Does this go/look right?

I know the photo is a bit blurry, my camera doesnt seem to be able to do any better at the moment.

If you can't tell its a grey t-shirt with a grandad collar and like a white trimming/under t-shirt and a blue and grey striped cardigan.

Yesyesyesyesyes. I would.
  • Options
    Personally I violently hate men in cardies, but I see a lot of them about, so it must float someone's boat.
  • Options
    Not my thing but it does look ok.

1983 will do you anyway if noone else will :p
  • Options
    Not my thing but it does look ok.

1983 will do you anyway if noone else will :p

Too right, I'm right into the quirky geeky look. :razz:
  • Options
    That looks hideous in my opinion. Each to their own though.
  • Options
    if you're going for the Indie look knock yourself out.
    not too bad, wouldn't try it meself
  • Options
    :no: i personally dont like it.

But if you like it, feel good and confident in it, then go for it, who gives a feck what everyone else thinks :thumb:
  • Options
    hmm..thing is i dont feel that comfortable in it :|.
    Normally i just wouldnt wear it but i need to wear something for work tommorrow. We've just been told that we can dress more casual and fashionable than previously (we had to wear shirt/tie/trousers/shoes).
    Great i've got a whole wardrobe full of stuff to wear - wait, problem - it has to be by either next or lime (the new brand which our store has changed to).
    This now limits my wardrobe to 2 items(t-shirt & cardi) and im going to blag a pair of topman jeans as next's.

I start work at 9am tommorow so i dont even have time to go out and buy something...
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    hmm..thing is i dont feel that comfortable in it :|.
    Normally i just wouldnt wear it but i need to wear something for work tommorrow. We've just been told that we can dress more casual and fashionable than previously (we had to wear shirt/tie/trousers/shoes).
    Great i've got a whole wardrobe full of stuff to wear - wait, problem - it has to be by either next or lime (the new brand which our store has changed to).
    This now limits my wardrobe to 2 items(t-shirt & cardi) and im going to blag a pair of topman jeans as next's.

I start work at 9am tommorow so i dont even have time to go out and buy something...

You'll have to wear it then i suppose?

Although whatever possessed you to buy those two items in the first place is beyond me!
  • Options
    well they were'nt bought to be worn together, the cardi looks good with a shirt - which i cant wear because its not by next or lime and the t-shirt is just nice on its own.
    I'll probably end up just wearing the t-shirt tbh. i was never that keen on the cardi & didnt actually try it on before buying

ETA: This is the t-shirt on its own
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Does this go/look right?

When you didn't already mentioned the word "grandad" I'd say this is the way my grandad used to dress before he died :(

I am a fashion-retard tho, so don't be crushed.

The T-shirt is totally fine. If you are kinda "asked" to wear more casual, just go with a shirt without tie, it makes a more serious impression. The grandad thing you wear in the second pic is cool. the stripey of the cardigan is not bad too, but the way it has this HUGE 'v-cleavage' (maybe that's what a cardigan is about, i dunno), makes it look ridiculous.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    well they were'nt bought to be worn together, the cardi looks good with a shirt - which i cant wear because its not by next or lime and the t-shirt is just nice on its own.
    I'll probably end up just wearing the t-shirt tbh. i was never that keen on the cardi & didnt actually try it on before buying

ETA: This is the t-shirt on its own

Looks much better on it's own.
  • Options
    na, hate them cardy things... but, if u look alright in it and wear it with confidence then it'll be fine!
  • Options
    i like the whole cardy thing and i see a lot of plain grey ones which are nice. they are usually teamed up with white vests though.
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Does this go/look right?

Hard to say if it suits your face, but the metal watch don't go with the clothes.

BTW to improve your photos get more light - i.e. turn on the lights and then take a photo - in low light conditions cameras have to leave the lense opened longer and thus you get more camera shake.
  • Options
    went for shirt & cardi in the end. Seemed to pull it off, got a few compliments :thumb: