Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One of those days

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it really possible to just have 'one of those days'?
I've never had any problems with anyone giving me grief since i was about 16 but yet today i've had 3 different groups of chav lads trying to start on me.
Luckily got away with not so much as a scratch but just..its a bit strange how its only happened today.
I don't actually think any of the groups were looking for a fight, more to just intimidate i think, but tbh - it worked! Its not nice having a group of lads follow you down the street trying to start an argument from nothing.

Comments

• Options
    I think it is possible. Just constintly getting bad luck! Though there are days when everything goes right aswell! Yeh dudes, karma and all that jazz lets hug trees and grow our hair long! :hyper: :no:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I think the exist. I have days that everything I touch seems to go wrong. They happen. Just enjoy the rest of your night and get up tomorrow with a fresh start :)
  • Options
    It's just... badammm... one of those days... everybody he said she said bullshit... better make it quick, talk about shit and somethingsomething fat lip...

I can't remember the lyrics, but limp bizkit was sure rocking the shizzle dizzle in my teens.
    icey wrote:
    Is it really possible to just have 'one of those days'?
    I've never had any problems with anyone giving me grief since i was about 16 but yet today i've had 3 different groups of chav lads trying to start on me.
    Luckily got away with not so much as a scratch but just..its a bit strange how its only happened today.
    I don't actually think any of the groups were looking for a fight, more to just intimidate i think, but tbh - it worked! Its not nice having a group of lads follow you down the street trying to start an argument from nothing.

what the crap? I start to dislike london. I hate bullying and arguments with people who are just out there to smash your face. Everywhere are thugs, stabbing you down for a tenner or for the joy of it.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

what the crap? I start to dislike london. I hate bullying and arguments with people who are just out there to smash your face. Everywhere are thugs, stabbing you down for a tenner or for the joy of it.

haha why london? icey lives in notts! well at least thats what it says...probably the same in london though too...same everywhere.

i had one of those days too. i seriously do think you can just have a run of bad luck. also though, cos i was in such a bad mood more things went wrong because i wasnt concentrating on what i was doing. hmm.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yeah, today has been crap here too.

I have just felt angry all day, feel like going out and disembowling some fuckers.
  • Options
    Yes they exist.

Last friday i had 'one of those days' where everything went wrong, it's just the way it is, everything can't go right all the time.
  • Options
    Speak softly, and cary an extending riot batton so you can break the face of the first group of hoods that want to scrap.:yes:

and yeah, those days happen, and it's a bummer when they do. Sorry your day sucked dude. It's odd how bad luck seems to come in groups of three.