Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Funniest thing ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7929

You have to register, but it is fantastic. I think slightly harsh as potentially he could have been killed, but with classic lines suhc as:

Philip: Cry me a fucking river, cement-boy.

It's amazing!

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Can't you just copy it here (as well as giving the link) instead of asking people to register just to read one thing?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can't you just copy it here (as well as giving the link) instead of asking people to register just to read one thing?

It's 7 pages long mate! Basically, the story unfolds as this 419 dude or whatever tries to scam the poster, and so instead they end up sending him a computer full of concrete which cost him $3,500 which he lent off some fellow Nigerians who then were very unpleased that he got conned and beat him 'savagely'.

In a nutshell, it's taken me maybe an hour to read through it so more if you've got time on your hands, extremely streemly funny though, with classic pictures to go with it.

edwin030.jpg