Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

M & S Food Ad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone else both love and hate those adverts? No doubt there great adverts, the crackling sunday roast and chocolate mouse spring to mind. They always seem to be on when I've got the munchies! I have to admit I did buy some of those chocolate mouses and conducted the fork cutting test as per advert. It passed.

I'm not sure where this post is going, so here is a piss take to finish it off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoEI9zXT_u0

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I love the adverts. I think they are classy and they make me want to go out and buy their food. Shame it is so damn expensive :(
  • Options
    I know, walking around an M & S food store makes me feel so poor!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I know, walking around an M & S food store make me feel so poor!

On special ocassions (or if the boy isn't hear!) I'll treat to M&S food. But it's too expensive to do all the time.
  • Options
    I have discovered some biscuits from there which are 99p - they are lovely.
  • Options
    i like the adverts although they do seem to come on when im hungry! but everyone else is copying them now......i.e. asda special range
  • Options
    I hate those ads! I remember seing one for the fruit salad. It looked so delicious i could pick it out of the T.V and eat it! When i got to M&S the salad was nearly £5. Far too expensive! :no: BTW what do all you M&S ad lovers think of the piss take Morrisons are doing of the ad?
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    BTW what do all you M&S ad lovers think of the piss take Morrisons are doing of the ad?

And have you noticed Morrison's 'best' range looks remarkably like Tesco 'finest' !
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    And have you noticed Morrison's 'best' range looks remarkably like Tesco 'finest' !

yep you'll find that with a lot of supermarket stuff. i'm not sure why, something to do with the distribution process but it's all the same shit whereever you buy it. M&S/waitrose i dnt know. but asda/tescos etc all the stuff comes from the same ppl and is packaged simularly. eg 75g/150g packs of mixed salad is pink in asda, and blue in tesco afaik, but is from the same ppl.
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    i like the adverts although they do seem to come on when im hungry!
    Yeah same here.
  • Options
    this is a better spoof
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKDn216B2NE&mode=related&search=

bloody m&s making me hungry
  • Options
    yep you'll find that with a lot of supermarket stuff.

Not that they may be from the same supplyer, more the packaging.