Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do i make itunes default player......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do i make itunes my default player for my down loaded music ( from bearshare)
i installed nokia pc suite after getting a new phone and now all my music files play on nokia crappy music player,
how can i get itunes back to the music player i used to have? and make the little symbals change back in my downloaded music file , nokia player is only good for the phone stuff.
thanks people :thumb:
its been bloody hot in aussie today :)

Comments

• Options
    I don't use itunes myself, but within itunes, there should be an options (or settings) menu, in there, there should be some settings as to which files are played in itunes by default.

if not, find a music file you want to be played by default in itunes (any .mp3 for example) right click, then select "open with..."

choose itunes, and make sure the box that says something like "always open this file type with this program" is selected.

from then on, all .mp3s will be opened in itunes

hope that helps more than it confuses :)
  • Options
    Open iTunes then do the following...

Click 'Edit' - 'Preferences'

Under the 'General' tab tick the very bottom box to make it you default player.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You don't because it is poo.:p