Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photos in MeSpace

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been surfing through myspace and it makes me wonder.... why the hell do women always take photographs from above???!? do you all have hairy chins or something??

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It is because they are EMO and that is how you take emo photos. Either that or in a mirror because you don't know how the auto timer works.
  • Options
    So you can see thier cleveage obviously.
  • Options
    Or probably because they are taking the photo of themselves with their arm extended outwards and more often than not you would hold the camera above and point down rather than hold the camera below and shoot up (which would give an unflattering image of up-somneone's-nose + bottom of chin, rather than the face.)
  • Options
    Haha Yeah.
  • Options
    mespace? is that the northern version then?
  • Options
    Yeah, and the Birmingham/Black country version is YamSpace :D
  • Options
    i absolutely hate all those stupid girls on myspace with their posey pictures from above. and they obviously did all their makeup for their 'photoshoot'. and airbrushed the picture. and they all pout.

ARRRRGGGHH I HATE MYSPACE TWATS
  • Options
    yamyamspace chortle chortle snort
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    It is because they are EMO and that is how you take emo photos.

The truth.

Are they all still doing that odd thing with their mouth that they think looks sexy, but actually makes them look as if they don't have any teeth?
  • Options
    It disguises their double chins.
  • Options
    It disguises their double chins.
    Ditto
  • Options
    Yes, this is a problem that has plagued mankind for centuries. Numerous books can be found on the matter but I guess we'll never know.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    The truth.

Are they all still doing that odd thing with their mouth that they think looks sexy, but actually makes them look as if they don't have any teeth?
    What thing with their mouths?
  • Options
    the 'pout'
  • Options
    What thing with their mouths?

This:

238914.JPG

I think the intention is to look foxy, but it just makes me think that the reason they are emo is because they are mourning their prematurely lost teeth.

I was going to say 'sorry if this picture is of anyone here' but in all honesty, if this IS anyone here, SORT IT OUT LOVE!
  • Options
    rofl where did you get that picture from
  • Options
    Oh right. My sister does that a lot. I found them all, cos she pinched my camera to take them on. What a poser :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    rofl where did you get that picture from

Google image search - "emo girl"

There were some horrors :nervous:
  • Options
    heh heh :thumb:
  • Options
    It's cos they want to look all sweet and innocent I guess. Taken from below = powerful, taken from above = all helpless, in need of saving by some emo guy. And the pout thing. It's to make people think about kissing you. Incidentally Scarlett Johansson does it really well. Ahhh, Scarlett.......Anyway, it's not exclusive to emos either, look. God, d'you guys know nothing about photography?

PS. Sorry Vicky.
  • Options
    And the pout thing. It's to make people think about kissing you.

If they are trying to pout then I find it even more amusing and would suggest pouting lessons. Looks more like they've just been to the dentist.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    If they are trying to pout then I find it even more amusing and would suggest pouting lessons. Looks more like they've just been to the dentist.
    Yep, it's hard to kiss with a gumshield in.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    This:

I think the intention is to look foxy, but it just makes me think that the reason they are emo is because they are mourning their prematurely lost teeth.

I was going to say 'sorry if this picture is of anyone here' but in all honesty, if this IS anyone here, SORT IT OUT LOVE!

Oh the poor child (and all the rest) must suffer from deviated septums or excess turbinate. Can't breathe thru their nose and must go around with their mouth hanging open all the time. So sad :( Maybe thats why myspace is so popular. I never knew there was such an epidemic of nasal problems happening in the world today. We must help.