Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

transgender

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has anyone on here been or troubling themselves with being TG? i have to get part of my penis cut off sometime in the future, so maybe we can talk. i always have sensitive ears and am pretty au fait with sex issues. it must be awful - maybe thesite should do an article on it?

if i could avoid sex alltogether then i would - and im not trivialising TG's struggle, but that's just my perspective.

Comments

• Options
    you gotta be kidding right?

i'd love to try a male surprise.
  • Options
    has anyone on here been or troubling themselves with being TG? i have to get part of my penis cut off sometime in the future, so maybe we can talk. i always have sensitive ears and am pretty au fait with sex issues. it must be awful - maybe thesite should do an article on it?

if i could avoid sex alltogether then i would - and im not trivialising TG's struggle, but that's just my perspective.

Did you write this while stoned? :confused:
    i have to get part of my penis cut off sometime in the future

Is this just a medical thing? Losing (part of) your penis wouldn't make you transgendered. It's the psychological DESIRE desire to be of the opposite sex that makes you trangendered.
    i always have sensitive ears and am pretty au fait with sex issues.

Eh? "Sensitive ears"? Or do you mean you are a good listener?

Maybe some more background info might make this all clearer ...
  • Options
    Be worth bearing in mind that Transgender issues aren't really about physical changes to the body, that's just the end point of someone's transition between an assigned gender to the gender that feels right. A medical proceedure isn't really the same thing as a sex change, which is an involved process of medication, counselling, role-playing, accostomisation and surgery.

Worth checking out our article for some more info and links -
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/sexuality/awareness/transvestismandtranssexualism

and I'm sorry you're worried about what's coming up for you Sovereign, if you wanted to provide more details then there may be others who have had similar experiences of surgery who might be able to help.
  • Options
    be it enacted.
    thanks jim.
  • Options
    be it enacted.
    thanks jim.

And apologies for me seeming flippant - I didn't mean to be.