Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One for the girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is the situation: Your out on a first date and all is going well having some drinks around town, then the mates of the guy your with turn up. (totally by accident):yes:

How do you feel? Would it make you feel left out or would it not bother you ?

Would you want to see the guy again?

I would say this happened to a friend but you will know im lying :D

Cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Sorry forgot to mention the guy spends the night getting drunk with his mates. :thumb:
  • Options
    Lost Soul wrote:
    This is the situation: Your out on a first date and all is going well having some drinks around town, then the mates of the guy your with turn up. (totally by accident):yes:

:

I'd think it was too much of a coincidence to be an accident and would wonder why they came out. I guess it would depend on how the date went if I'd want to see him again. Though I'd be quite put off if he did have his friends come out.

With the new found information of what happened on the date, I'd say it was a shitty date and probably never even contemplate seeing him again. Seems a bit childish and flat out rude. Sure, bro's before hoe's but not when your on a date and the "accidently" come to the same place you are. I'd think right away he had no interest in me and that I was so dull he had to have his friends come out.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    bros before hoes!! --love you manda! :)

Id say just forget him, and if he asks why, be perfectly honest with him. If he had just said hiya and that be that, I'd stick at it, but if he just ditched you for his mates, thats god damn rude!
  • Options
    I'd expect the guy to tell his mate's he's on a date and talk to them another time! Otherwise you get totally left out and feel like crap
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    bros before hoes!! --love you manda! :)

Id say just forget him, and if he asks why, be perfectly honest with him. If he had just said hiya and that be that, I'd stick at it, but if he just ditched you for his mates, thats god damn rude!
    :yes: tbh