Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

50 Years on Declassified Reports

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Interesting to watch and notice it's domain name is hosted in Canada not the USA??

TerrorStorm Delxue High Quality (Alex Jones) - Google Video

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230

So what do you think (for those that watch this)

I'm still watching will let you know later. 20 minutes into it they talk about the London bombings too.

Comments

• Options
    Noticed they said th Brazilian guy that got shot BOUGHT a metro paper before getting on the train - the paper is actually free - but probably just an oversight.
  • Options
    You seen the Power of Nightmares?
  • Options
    Noticed they said th Brazilian guy that got shot BOUGHT a metro paper before getting on the train - the paper is actually free - but probably just an oversight.

You can buy it. Usually get it free on trains/buses in a fair ammount of the U.K. but says on it something like '35p where sold'.
  • Options
    Not in London, it's just a mistake - sure he just stopped to pick up a copy as it's never sold in tube stations
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    You seen the Power of Nightmares?

Is that a movie or something?

I'm surprised it's only 50 years to declassify documents like that, guys like that Kermit fella were still alive by the time what he got up to was revealed.

I've only got to 48 minutes but did strike me as very strange that both on 911 and 7/7 (London) that training exercises were happening at the exact same time the real attacks happened.
  • Options
    You'd like Power of Nightmares - it's a BBC 3 part documentary about how the growth of islamism and neo-conservatism; as well as how fear has come to be used as part of politicans ways of winning support.
  • Options
    I've only got to 48 minutes but did strike me as very strange that both on 911 and 7/7 (London) that training exercises were happening at the exact same time the real attacks happened.

Oh god, not this again :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    You'd like Power of Nightmares - it's a BBC 3 part documentary about how the growth of islamism and neo-conservatism; as well as how fear has come to be used as part of politicans ways of winning support.

Excellent series, should be part of political lessons.

Not just politicans but also the "radical" Muslim leaders, which is the point about the clash of ideology. Both "sides" in the current conflict want control, becuase they saw the liberalisation in later 50s and 60s as leading to many of the world's problems, and they both see fear as a way of getting what they want - which is the part I could never get Clandestine to see.

It's just the end result which differs
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Oh god, not this again :rolleyes:

Well lets not bother questioning anything shall we and just be mmindless drones.

What declassified documents show is the public have been lied to in the past and so there's no reason why it couldn't happen again today.

Thousands of people are dead in Iraq, I think the least we owe them is to keep an opened mind.
  • Options
    Whatever
  • Options
    Well lets not bother questioning anything shall we and just be mmindless drones.

So, are you questioning the "evidence" which suggests that the bombs were part of a conspiracy?
    What declassified documents show is the public have been lied to in the past and so there's no reason why it couldn't happen again today.

There also much evidence that conspiracy theories are a pile of poo, but they seem easier to ignore
  • Options
    So, are you questioning the "evidence" which suggests that the bombs were part of a conspiracy?

There also much evidence that conspiracy theories are a pile of poo, but they seem easier to ignore

If you watch the video it shows that people were being trainned in a training drill at the exact time the real bombs went off .. same as the day the twin towers fell. Real coincedence that ...

And like the video said ...funny, how in all these suicide bombing the person's ID manages to survive everytime to let us know who the bombers are... whatever you believe ...don't hurt to ask questions
  • Options
    Oh, must be true then.
  • Options
    ...don't hurt to ask questions

Indeed.

So where does this "evidence" come from, who is sedning this message out, why might they do that, have you asked what the training was, who was running it, why that day, which areas were covered?

Have you asked what footage there is of the events, what the eye witnesses say?

What about who stands to benefit, what motives there could be, what the background is...

Why you are happy to take this "evidence" at face value but seem more eager to question the line taken by all investigating agencies?

For example.