Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mobile Phones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So my mobile is busted. Completly and utterely shafted. And I'm not putting into to get fixed as there are so risky photos on it so it's getting a rock bashed over it daft head.

So what phone should I get to replace it? I don't want to spend more than £100 and would prefer to stay with O2 so I can keep my number. And if you can get a matching one in pink that would be great for the wife.

Needs to be PAYG (Unless you can can get a contract for around £10-15/month that gives you 300 texts plus £10 call time which is my current PAYG deal). Camera. Obviously!!. Video would be nice. MP3 ringtones if poss. More features the best to be honest.

:)

Comments

• Options
    wrong forum :p

The razr sounds about right up ur street
  • Options
    I need a new mobile, broke mine ages ago (washed it with me jeans, then trod on it when it fell out the washer) and need a new one. Hoping i win the moby prize from that 'When do you become an adult' survey :D
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    wrong forum :p

The razr sounds about right up ur street

The Razr is the one I just broke :mad:
  • Options
    The Razr is the one I just broke :mad:
    ooops

I'd go for a nokia then, more durable. Get interchangable covers for th pink one
  • Options
    Get an N70 off ebay, should be able to pick one up for under a century. I bought one to sell on about a month ago - cost me £110 with postage and i sold on for £150
  • Options
    That's the prize in the competition is was talking about :)
  • Options
    Just over £100 (depending where you buy it from), but the Nokia 6111 has all the stuff you mentioned, and is avalible in black, silver and pink. (and I can highly recommend it, as I have it, and if I haven't smashed it against a wall by now, or flung it through a window, it can't be all bad)