Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Samsung Mobile Phone's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got the Samsung D900 or E900 ?

Looking for thoughts and opinions on both :)

Comments

• Options
    the d900 is the one with the touch sensitive keys isn't it??
  • Options
    the d900 is the one with the touch sensitive keys isn't it??

I think both are in fact. .
  • Options
    i think only one of them is.

from looking on their website only the e900 has touch sensitive keys. i had that 1 but i couldn't get along with it at all so i sent it back. my friend has one and she still occasionally calls someone by mistake. my brother in law has it and he's thrown it against the wall in frustration. it's very easy (even with my little girly hands) to catch the wrong button and for example if you're writing a message it'll take you right back to the start and doesn't save the message.

http://uk.samsungmobile.com/wcms/products/phones/phonedata/features/UK-SGH-E900.jsp

http://uk.samsungmobile.com/wcms/products/phones/phonedata/features/UK-SGH-D900.jsp
  • Options
    i just got a D900 and it rocks, best phone ive had for ages. ive had a play with the E900 and dont think i could handle the touch key thingys.

D900 however, is awesome, 3mp camera, fast, does everything you'd want. (except open pdf files)
  • Options
    The D900 is what I'm looking at more. Although the one i actually want is the W850. Just looking at alternatives at the moment. Still i love Sony Ericsson phones and find i thard to choose anything else.
  • Options
    i have a red sony ericcson k610i and i love it. before that i had 2 samsungs and i'd got a bit bored of them. not to say they're not good i just fancied a change. why don't you just wait for the one you really want?
  • Options
    Get the w850 its the dogs! the samsungs aint that great tbh
  • Options
    samsungs aint that great tbh

Truely.

They can't hold their own in water. :no:
  • Options
    i didn't know phones were meant to be water proof. :p
  • Options
    I got the E900 first and sent it back the next day. I kept wiping the text as I was typing it. Load of shite! Exchanged it for the D900 which I love!!!