Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

first post need help i guess

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well first of all thanks for anyone who read this.

well im 21 at uni and enjoying it.

my problem is about 5ft 6 and everything i would want, i know the problem feels the same way, were both scared of ruining are friendship. I've never had a serious relationship none past the 3 month mark and i know it would last alot longer with her. but i dunno im just confused, muggled up and she knocks me for 6 each time.

anyway i hope you get the jist of it all

any help is welcome

Stryker

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Erm :confused:

What are you expecting us to say, you didn't ask us what help you need just wrote a couple of lines that made no sense to me whatsoever.

Maybe try re-typing that up and you will get a reply from someone.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I think he's saying that he really likes a girl and wants to be more than friends. He's pretty sure he likes her too, but is worried it will ruin their friendship. -Correct me if I'm wrong stryker!

Many people find that uni is a great place to start a proper relationship. It can be like a fresh start, no parents to question you about things and plenty of spare time (depending on the course ;) ) to do things together - especially at the beginning. This makes it a great time/place to explore a relationship.

It's understandable that you're somewhat wary considering you haven't has a long-term serious relationship before, as there's that hanging question - can I make this work? However, actually coming from a fresh place with no baggage from past relationships can be a real bonus.

It's probably a good idea, if you haven't already, to go out just the two of you on a date. You don't have to call it that of course. You could ask her if she'd like to spend the day together just the two of you. Really make an effort, be original and if you're able to relax and have a really special time - then you may well be able to make your decision about where things should go.

Good luck and try not to worry too much :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I understood it. Go for it mate, else you'll regret it.
    Weekender Offender