Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going out of my minddd.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Posted several threads around this place about the same guy before.
Seeing each other on n off for like a year, blahblahblah.

Started going with each other/seeing each other again like a month ago - things were good. We went out one night, I thought it went great, then I just got the impression he was being funny with me, like I'd done something wrong?

Anyway, went out the other night and saw him and his mates - he was okay with me then, kissed me a few times but other than that I never really saw him again. Went out yesterday night and again he was out - except this time when I said hello he just nods at me n looks away in disgust!

My friends and his were stood about, he wouldnt even look at me, so I buggered off to the toilet, came back and I was a bit upset - my friend realised this, took me to one side and hugged me, so I was crying like a baby. He realised this, took me outside - dsicovered he was being weird with me cos I apparently was being weird with him the night before. Sorted things out I thought, then never saw him again that night and he promised to take me home, etc.

I just dunno where I stand. He's really difficult to talk to about stuff like this, I've gathered. I just dont know?! ARGH. I'm just crazy bout the guy, which makes me feel really stupid right now, cos I shouldnt be. :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    interestingly i hae a similar problem but in reverse (i.e. with a girl)

if anyone can offer me any sort of advice i would be really really appreciative..

its sending me crazy :/
  • Options
    If this is something that's ongoing imho it's better to get rid. I don't know of any healthy relationship where people are constantly blowing hot and cold and playing headgames or accusing the other person of being 'funny'.

You're only damaging yourself if you stick by it time and again long after it's obvious that nothing will change.
  • Options
    Advice, don't put up with it. Tell them to stick it, or grow up.