Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Opps posted this in health

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few months ago I was working away, same old story I know. basically I got drunk at the hotel bar and wobbled off to my room. The woman I was breifly talking to then jumped in the lift behind me. Before I knew it she was rummaging around and went down on me. She was pretty big and in my drunken state I couldn't get her off me. I couldn't push her off becuase I was pretty shocked and somehwat scared. Eventually I managed to get free. When the lift doors opened I legged it to my room as quick as I could and dived in the shower.

I have not told my wife becuase there is know way she would believe me. I have never strayed in 14 years together but she is still jealous type. How could I tell her the story above and expect her to believe me. There isn't a day goes by when I have not replayed this in my head, when I wished I had not gone in the lift, or drank so much. I don't even remeber what I said to her in the bar. I don't know why she picked me or what her reasons for doing this were.

That was 4 months ago. Although I did not ejaculate, or go hard. I was that drunk, my penis did enter her mouth. however I got no symptoms of anything. Figuring I'd had a lucky escape and doing nothing in the way of a test I tried to put this episode behind me.

Last weekend I had unprotected sex for the first time since this sorry episode, with my wife. We allways use condoms. She has since been suffering a painful and itchy vagina, which she puts down to thrush. Unfortunately the medicine given to her to clear this up has not worked. She been and got another lot of the medicine and it still has not worked. Now I'm convinced that this event in the lift must be the reason and that I have given something to her. I absolutely cacking it. I don't want to lose my wife and kids for something I didn't want or instigate, but there is no way I can tell her and get her to believe me. Afterall, I'm a 6foot2 thirty something, why couldn't I have got her off me.

So what to do. I'm trying to get a test. I'm pretty sure that

1 - it will be positive for something. Afterall I don't know how many times she had pulled the lift stunt. Judging from the speed of the attack she seemed well practiced at it.
2 - I have infected my wife.

any advice will be appreciated. I'm panicking like mad. This morning I was up at 3 am and I can't eat anything. I have nobody I can tell this to and I really don't know what to do.

Please help!

Comments

• Options
    first of all, get tested before you do anything in ways of testimony.

if you are positive: good luck in explaining your wife.
    Sounds like a rough time, mate. I'd have a hard time believing you if I was your wifey.
  • Options
    Tell me about it. I'd sort of put it all behind me short of a few cold shivers, but this has brought it all back.
  • Options
    are you sure that the ONLY OTHER POSSIBILITY of your wifes itching is thrush etc? sometimes a different course of antibiotics or an illness or anything could give weird symptoms down there? and not to be horrible but maybe she has something wrong with her or maybe SHES been with someone else? i know it may be far fetched but its a possiblity..

now you have 2 options-
    deny it all til the end and hope she'l just think its something else
    or
    tell her everything the way u told it in your post- you sound like you really love her and dont want to lose her so you have to make her realise that

good luck
  • Options
    Being honest, if you just received oral sex then it is quite unlikely you will have given your wife an STI. Especially if you don't have the symptoms yourself.

I wouldn't rush to tell the wife.
  • Options
    Just been private to get tested. Should get the results in 48 hours - that is 46:31 mins left then!
  • Options
    good luck - i dont think that you will have got an STI because as you sed it lasted a VERY short while, and she didnt even put your penis in her mouth. I think its a good idea to get tested, and dont tell the wife until you get the results so you can work out how your going to tell her.

But yeah i dont think it will be positive because also you dont have the symptoms yourself.

let us know :)
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    good luck - i dont think that you will have got an STI because as you sed it lasted a VERY short while, and she didnt even put your penis in her mouth. I think its a good idea to get tested, and dont tell the wife until you get the results so you can work out how your going to tell her.

But yeah i dont think it will be positive because also you dont have the symptoms yourself.

let us know :)

It did go into her mouth.

I agree with Kermit.

Penecillin gave me thrush, maybe some sort of meds she was on?
  • Options
    She is on something of a cocktail of drugs at the moment as she has kidney problems. Only 24 hours to results time and I'm still cacking it. It doesn't matter how many times people tell me the chances are low, even a small chance means I have got it!!!!! Only when/if get the all clear will I be able to relax.
  • Options
    it might just be sore because its been such a long time since you had sex?
  • Options
    Tests have come back and I'm negative - big false alarm. Tonight I am most definately going to have plenty of beer in my own personal celebration at home! Paid a load to have the tests done at a private doctors so the results would come back in 2 days. Worth every penny. GUM clinics quote 2 weeks - I'd have gone mental waiting that long.

Thanks for all your positive comments. They were all very much appreciated. At least I will have done well on the diet front as I've eaten nothing since Monday - where is that vending machine!
  • Options
    Glad to hear it's all ok for you, and here's to hoping your wife gets better soon too.

Enjoy that beer.:thumb: