Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please, I really need some advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used to work in a small pub in a neighbouring village. Everything was fine, and everyone seemed to like me until I got together with one of the regulars. Then my bosses daughter decided to hate me. She told me that I was ruining my blokes life coz there is a age gap and he'd be better off without me!
Anyway, despite all this me and my bloke stayed together. Then she told me she wanted me out so i quit. Because its my man's local I go down there maybe once a week, but when she's there she says callous things about me, says I'm a immature kid etc. I'd understand if i had done anything wrong but It just seems that I'm being victimised. She has a go if I put Britney on the juke box coz 'thats not her type of music'.
I really dont know what to do. I love the people who go down the pub, and dont feel I should cease going down there just coz of her.
What can I do?
xxxmexxx

Comments

• Options
    try standing up to her dont be nasty just ask wot hr problem is it sounds like she want your boyf. if she fails to listen give her a taste of her own medicine its not fair that u gave up ur job because of her. goodluck.
  • Options
    Sounds like shes just a jealous bitch who wanted you out the way. It might be that she fancied your bf herself and is acting a bitch to try and get you away from him.

Talk to her and as angelbabe said, find out what her problem is.