Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Deordant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering, just thinking, I'm sure the answer is no, but should you switch up your deordant every now and again to keep new and fresh for your body and making sure your getting the most of it? Like shampoo?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    What do you mean?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Personally, I just stick with what I know works. Always the risk that one type will give you a rash - and they can be a pain in the arse to get rid of, as normal deodorant will then irritate it. As will sweat...

Yes, guess who got a rash over the summer? :)
  • Options
    Personally, I just stick with what I know works. Always the risk that one type will give you a rash - and they can be a pain in the arse to get rid of, as normal deodorant will then irritate it. As will sweat...

Yes, guess who got a rash over the summer? :)

Good point. Recently I don't think my pit stick has been working as well as usual so I was just curious. Thanks.
  • Options
    I don't see how changing changing from one deoderant to another will keep it new and fresh to be honest.

And fuck sticks. :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I don't see how changing changing from one deoderant to another will keep it new and fresh to be honest.

And fuck sticks. :yuck:

I just thought, like shampoo. You should switch it up to avoid build up and having your hair get used to it so it doesn't look as good, so I thought maybe after a decade and a half I had gotten used to it as I still smell good, but a bit moist :p

What other type does it come in besides stick? I've never seen anything but. Unless you count rollon, but I just fit that in with the stick.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I just thought, like shampoo. You should switch it up to avoid build up and having your hair get used to it so it doesn't look as good, so I thought maybe after a decade and a half I had gotten used to it as I still smell good, but a bit moist :p

I don't know about shampoo. I havn't uswed it in over 10 years.
    my_name wrote:
    What other type does it come in besides stick? I've never seen anything but. Unless you count rollon, but I just fit that in with the stick.

Spray can.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

Spray can.

Oh, I forgot, I use deordant in the wrong sense of the word. I mean anti persperant.
  • Options
    That also comes in a spray can!
  • Options
    ive used a "sure" stick for years now, and its still effective.