Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheeky B*$%£&+s

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    thats happened before
    and highly illegal
  • Options
    jeeze
  • Options
    wankers.
  • Options
    I know someone who did it the other way round - painted a parking box around thier car and blacked out the yellow line. Funnily enough a few years later the council came along and repainted it in all nice and properly for him so now he has a lovely parking space right outside his house - the only problem is that its exactly the same size as a pergeout 205.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Jobsworth.

If you ever ever get caught by a warden parking in a disabled bay, and he asks you what disabillity you have, tell him tourette's, then tell the cunt to go fuck himself. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Just saw this on the news. Very wrong indeed. Also heard that one biker got a ticket because his bike was on the ground after he'd had an accident. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hehe... funny shit...
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    bloody hate traffic wardens, well tbh i hate the fact that they have targets to meet more!
  • Options
    I'd have no problem in knocking out a traffic warden, fucking parasites

'I'm only doing my job' piss off you fucking twat. What annoys me more is busy bodies who have to involve themselves when you park in a mother and baby bay.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thats riduclous. You cant get business parking permits in parts of brighton because its so congested (and the waiting lists are 18-24 months). Work has an office in one of thoses areas and you have to go every two hours and move your car, its stupid. They cant be allowed to get away with it.
  • Options
    haha. classic.
  • Options
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't get it... I would if it was some kids painting the yellow as a joke, and a warden giving the ticket thinking it was real, but why would the warden him/herself want to give a ticket to someone who's parked legally???
    And how can paint melt tyres?
  • Options
    And how can paint melt tyres?

Because it's not paint, it's hot,yellow tar. According to, i think, ITV the guy used a blow torch too.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Because it's not paint, it's hot,yellow tar. According to, i think, ITV the guy used a blow torch too.
    Aha, thanks.