Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sibling rivalry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Need to rant.

I really wanted to order some PJ's from La Senza, but Mum told me not to as they could go on my xmas list.

So what do I find in my sisters room after they went shopping on Saturday? The exact same PJ's that I wanted, and will still be having. :banghead:

Now I need a fool proof way of telling two pairs of size 8 PJ's apart, because otherwise she'll end up with two tops and one pair of bottoms, and I'll just have a pair of bottoms - Mum does the washing. Name tags?

Comments

• Options
    You still have a xmas list?
  • Options
    I do. It means I get things I want, rather than things my relatives think I might want ;)
  • Options
    Oh dear. So do you put it up the chimney then, or do you just put it in the post box for santa in tesco?
  • Options
    I do, but it's normally very short, (top of the list is money) and very specific. It saves getting rubbish I don't want.

And I give it to my mother, because she does the christmas shopping or tells the family whats on the list.
  • Options
    Oh dear. So do you put it up the chimney then, or do you just put it in the post box for santa in tesco?

Neither, I email it to my grandparents and sister :p
  • Options
    if its that bigger deal just cut off the label/half the label, in yours
  • Options
    Use a permanent marker on the label and write your initial on it. My family all belong to the same canoe club, and so have the same racing colours. It gets really confusing if you don't label them!
  • Options
    are you sure theyre not for you?