Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MSN Thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know i can get these off of people's profiles but i wanted to start a thread so that i can recruit contacts for my messenger list which is shrivelled down to a handfull since i gave up all things rave.

fuxake2003@hotmail.com

i like music, drama, film, reading (john grisham, ben elton, stephen kings), academic sometimes - i read law at uni, and going back in a few years to do economics. like so many here, i've got a lot of life experience to share, and love to just chat.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    :lol: :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Funny? The other thread was deleted for a reason so bringing the issue up isn't appreciated.

Tbh Sovereign, it's really not a good idea to put your email address on the boards as an open target for spam. So I'll leave it up to you to delete if you want. However, you'll notice the MSN icon on people's profiles - if it features then it means people have actively chosen it and may be open to talking to you if you ask them. Perhaps PM particular people if it seems like you're getting on well with them. You might also get a better idea if you would like to talk to certain people on MSN through our chat sessions.

ETA: deleted banghead icon - I actually hate that icon - it's soooo angry.
  • Options
    ive removed it for being a silly sausage. sorry
  • Options
    Why's everybody laughing in this thread?

How do you get @hotmail.co.uk address, btw?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

oh, *adds you* :p Finally, another person with a penis.ru address. I was waiting for it to catch on hard. They offer so many pricks, I mean perks.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    oh, *adds you* :p Finally, another person with a penis.ru address. I was waiting for it to catch on hard. They offer so many pricks, I mean perks.

:o Dear god, its a real site. I just tried it. It only forwards you to this, though. Disapointing.

Where is my scotch?