Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Firefox Honeymoon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i am over it!! it's slower than IE and one of my main site's refuses to open in firefox. even operah wont show this some posts on this site. (forum.breakbeat.co.uk)

it was half the reason why i reinstalled windows this morning and first thing im like yes, get firefox back working again but no, turns out slower than IE.

most sites r optimised for IE anyway arn't they?

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't use IE, you'll end up getting so much shit on your computer, it's bug heaven. Use an alternative like Avant, it's based on IE but more secure.
  • Options
    i am over it!! it's slower than IE and one of my main site's refuses to open in firefox. even operah wont show this some posts on this site. (forum.breakbeat.co.uk)

it was half the reason why i reinstalled windows this morning and first thing im like yes, get firefox back working again but no, turns out slower than IE.

most sites r optimised for IE anyway arn't they?

forum.breakbeat.co.uk

Worked fine for me on IE6 and FF1.0.5.7
  • Options
    forum.breakbeat.co.uk

Worked fine for me on IE6 and FF1.0.5.7

intermittent like. it's when i try to read a posts. it comes up with some sort of 'database error' and suggests refreshing, which doesn't work. there's thousands of ppl on that site, i don't see anyone else complaining about this prob eithr.

thanks for confirming that lols