Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Calorific cum??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i only recently found out the other day that the average spurting of male cum is worth about 1000-2000 calories, or the daily allowance for a woman to consume!

now i know this is slightly crude talking about cum swallowing etc but hey its the sex forum be a bit open minded..

is this fact true? and how come the cum is so calorific?? i realise it contains protein and vitamins but god! no wonder boys eat so much if theyre banging out a few thousand calories every time they have a wank!

its made me rethink my entire view on cum -swallowing:impissed:

Comments

• Options
    no its not true.
  • Options
    I hope you'll never complain when a bloke rolls over and goes straight to sleep now.
    It's bloody tiring work, and now I know why! ;)
  • Options
    i read that it has between 5-25 calories, per average ejaculate.

1000-2000 calories :lol::lol: im glad thats not true. I think i'd be fat if it was.
  • Options
    the average spurting of male cum is worth about 1000-2000 calories

I' rather have a roast dinner or two :D
  • Options
    http://nawtythings.com/penis.html

"approximately 5 calories in a teaspoon" That'd make about 10-15 in the average ejaculation. :thumb:
  • Options
    ha well thats a relief- i shall continue to 'sip from the fountain':naughty:

loved the penis facts as well from that article- why cant we have a penis party in england??
  • Options
    ha well thats a relief- i shall continue to 'sip from the fountain':naughty:

loved the penis facts as well from that article- why cant we have a penis party in england??

don't dare us thesiters!!

Glad it turned out to be false, this calory thingy. and it would be a perfect calory mix for bodybuilders... that'd be nasty.