Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Deleting my account?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Is it possible? If so how would I go about doing it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    It is possible but you need a really good reason I think. And you get in touch with a mod to do it.
  • Options
    I just don't want it anymore. I'll have to try later. Thanks though.
  • Options
    Theres a similar thread half a page down that you may find helpful

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=103673
  • Options
    Deleting an account is pointless unless there's a ream of information you've put up on the boards that you no longer want others to see. You've only got just over 200 posts, Lifeless.
  • Options
    Hmm, that's odd I did a search and I couldn't find that thread.

I don't think it's pointless. Posting on this site is like trying to grab a turkey without oven mitts on. I don't want to post here anymore, I've already removed it from my favourites but having an active account is too much of a temptation and I'll probably end up posting again in some vein attempt to get help.
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    Hmm, that's odd I did a search and I couldn't find that thread.

I don't think it's pointless. Posting on this site is like trying to grab a turkey without oven mitts on. I don't want to post here anymore, I've already removed it from my favourites but having an active account is too much of a temptation and I'll probably end up posting again in some vein attempt to get help.

surely in using that similey, your saying your at fault for the style of posting on the board:D

anyway, ive you really want your post deleted you can do it yourself by editing each one individually
  • Options
    How about you change the password to something you''ll nevr remember?

I'm sure that was on the other thread also, along with lots of other suggestions.
  • Options
    what do you mean "in some vain attempt to get help"?

Dude, alot of people went out of their way to give you advice and listen to what you have to say but since you posted while you weren't thinking strait, you posted something that you regret and you just kept saying the wrong thing.

I wanted to close my account a while back because I felt I was getting bullied but then I realised I had to snap out of the rut I was in and actually listen to what the guys/girls on the boards were saying. they arn't trying to make you feel bad, they are just trying to give a boost to snap you out of being miserable.

I'd keep the account if I were you cause there are real cool people on this board but if not well then its your call.