Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Smarties

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How boring are these without the artificial colours? The look like someone has already sucked them :sour:

Bring back the blue ones I say.

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I swear there is a slight different taste to them. But if you look on the other side anyone who goes hyperactive on E numbers can now eat smarties lmao

My ex used to like them and she couldn't eat most colours because of the artificial colours
  • Options
    Giant Smarties :thumb:
  • Options
    Do they not come in a tube any more? Please tell me that that stupid hexegon thing is just a promotional thing. There's no point in buying smarties if you can't fire the plastic bit.
  • Options
    Do they not come in a tube any more? Please tell me that that stupid hexegon thing is just a promotional thing. There's no point in buying smarties if you can't fire the plastic bit.

So true.
  • Options
    I could look past the loss of the firey thing if only there were blue ones. As smarties now have neither, I will be buying nice tasting chocolate instead.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    kaffrin wrote:
    I could look past the loss of the firey thing if only there were blue ones. As smarties now have neither, I will be buying nice tasting chocolate instead.

Magic stars :thumb:
  • Options

I use to love that...........but now they have taken the blue smarty away i dont bother eating them cause they were my fav :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Do they not use beetles any more to make the red ones?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    now if they stopped killing babies in the third world i might be more inclined to taste the new fangled ones.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Do they not use beetles any more to make the red ones?

Not sure about Smarties but yes, you can still get cochineal in foods, and still buy it.
  • Options
    id rather use cochineal than some of the weird artificial chemical colours, even if it is made from squashed beetles.
  • Options
  • Options
    I looked them up, do they have chocolate inside? Thats what they look like, :yum: The website didn't tell me shit though :\ And I'm banned from the candy section at stores so I wont be looking there either.
  • Options
    Maybe we should make our own sweets, like drugs for kids. Featuring lots of blue and red beetle shells to make you go absolutely crazy :D

And chocolate too.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Only smarties have the answer.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    They've got rid of the plastic part. Probably because some pathetic individual with nothing better to do to justify their miserable existence said "ooh, a child could swallow that". Oh, shut up and do something useful!
  • Options
  • Options
    Or because hexagons pack more efficiently.

Sensationalist or true? You decide.
    Where did the birds go?
  • Options
  • Options
    So does this mean that you can't spell your name out with plastic tops either? :grump:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Only smarties have the answer.

serious fact, smarties are born and raised in smarty land and them boys know th e craic

fuck ff

yeese
  • Options
    Don ate them!
    :crying: