Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat Up Lines

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi people!

We were having a discussion in work the other day about chat up lines used by guys. One guys was really cheesy saying he took ice from a glass of water, threw it on the floor and stamped on it. then he says to the girl "now that we've broken the ice, how about a drink" crinnnnge!!!

Was just curious as to some of the chat-up lines out there. Anyone willing to share?

Miss x

Comments

• Options
    We were having a discussion in work the other day about chat up lines used by guys. One guys was really cheesy saying he took ice from a glass of water, threw it on the floor and stamped on it. then he says to the girl "now that we've broken the ice, how about a drink" crinnnnge!!!
    :lol: That's quality. I'm writing that one down for later.
  • Options
    I read them all a dozen times, JUST ON THESE forums, since I obviously don't learn about english pick-up lines in everyday life.

Make a forum search, there are a few topics about that already and they contain every single one that will make you fail (just in case)...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Can you drive ?

Yes.

Well back onto this then !

Can't remember where i heard it.
  • Options
    Nice legs. What time do they open?

The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  • Options
    xsazx wrote:
    or is that a ladder in your tights or a stair way to heaven. We did this as an english starter the other day

errmmm "if i said you had a good body, would you hold it against me?"

I like the ambiguous meaning of this one.
  • Options
    Nice legs. What time do they open?

The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

I had a year 11 shout that at me when I was in year 8...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I was going to start a thread about chat up lines yesterday after hearing some on Hit40UK yesterday but I can't remember any :(
  • Options
    What I used on Saturday I suppose in some way could be described as a pick-up line and it worked. I knew the girl but have never being with her in the past, I was really pissed by the time I saw her and I walked up to her and pointed and said "I'm going to fuck you tonight", I woke up the next day with her in my bed.
  • Options
    Yeah, 'Get your coat, love. You've pulled' is a bit of a classic. :D

I heard another good one. Say there's two girls sitting at the bar, you pick up a chair and drop it next to theirs. Then point and ask 'Is this seat taken?'
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I think I've already posted on here at some point the best one that was ever used on me. The bloke touched his tongue with his finger, and then touched my top, then said "let's get you out of these wet clothes". He was being funny rather than sleazy so I found it hilarious :lol:

Austin Powers has a lot to answer for.
  • Options
    Yeah, 'Get your coat, love. You've pulled' is a bit of a classic. :D

I heard another good one. Say there's two girls sitting at the bar, you pick up a chair and drop it next to theirs. Then point and ask 'Is this seat taken?'

:lol: Haha thats a good one.

How long has this saying "pulled" been around?

I have never heard it before I came on here
  • Options
    THE WORST I have ever ever EVER heard is "I don't mean to be Blunt, but you're beautiful" :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

There are a lot of variations on the "breaking the ice" one: "do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" "neither do I, but it broke the ice!" etc etc. I think that shit is lame.

The filthy ones sometimes get better reactions than corny ones. Case in point: "you look like a squirrel... want to help me bury my nuts?".
  • Options
    xsazx wrote:
    just found a load on a site if ya intrested:
    (around two million chat-up lines...)
    Any bloke who used lines like that would do so in the knowledge there's a high chance she will promptly slap him. :p
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    the "I've lost my phone number, can i have your?" has got to be the gheyest one of all
  • Options
    This one actually worked once on a girl who didnt know anything except the lost prophets were a band of some kind.
    "Hey babe, i used to be the drummer with the Lost Prophets!"

The classic leaving forever one.
    "I'm shipping out in the morning for...(insert name of warzone) and i may not come back."

My personal favourite.
    "I may be Gay, prove me wrong!"
  • Options
    Are you a parking ticket?

Cos you've got fine written all over you.

Shouted off a hotel balcony by some lads to us when we were on a school trip. Made us laugh.
  • Options
    xsazx wrote:
    • I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day long.

• Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?

• I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

• You know if I were you, I'd have sex with me.

• My name is (name)... remember that, you'll be screaming it later.

• Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

• Wanna come over for some pizza and sex? No? Why, don't you like pizza?
    Like these ones, not usually one for lines (not pick-up lines anyway) but I reckon with the right girl these could make them laugh. Probs wudn't use them on a random stranger but someone I know who I wouldn't mind taking home one night then I might do.
  • Options
    nice shoes, wanna fuck?
  • Options
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Apparently, if you ask 10 women this, at least 1 will agree to fuckage. The other 9 may roll their eyes and walk off. Apparently. :D
  • Options
    hmmmm, might have to try the old "nice shoes, wanna fuck?" if its got a 10% success rate.
  • Options
    probabaly like 1 in 50 or something, depends who you ask tho doesn't it, if she's a dirty ho all you're gonna get is a dirty ho.

Given the nature of the question, I don't think the guy is expecting to hook up with Maria Von Trapp :D

Bullseye, if you want to try it, good luck to you, I'm still amazed that it worked for a friend of mine