Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Comodo Firewall

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone tried it out? I heard about it a while ago (may of been on here, but I'm not sure) and couldn't be arsed to set it up to work my with connection.

Has anyone tried it? I want a new firewall but Sygate Pro is still pretty good and never have any problems with it but Comodo Firewall looked quite cool.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure I already posted about this a while back - I tried it - started off OK then just kept bugging me with shall I allow this and that all the time to access the net.
  • Options
    This has got a good review at PCWorld.com - http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1969262,00.asp

The more I test this the more I like it, it's awsome for a freebie and has some wicked security features.
  • Options
    I see symantec have bought out sygate and removed the product from the market

To be honest I always found sygate the least hassle once set up and the graphs looked cool
  • Options
    they have?

I'm still using sygate now... so I guess that's the end of updates :impissed: