Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

grrrrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Someone's here plastering my ceiling and I can't go out 'til he does 'cos you need keys to lock up after you in my place. But I have a doctor's appointment that I need to leave for in 45 mins, then I need to register for my courses, and the housemates have buggered off - even though they've known for nearly a week that I would have to be out between 1 and 4 today.

I don't want to miss my appointment and I can't miss my course registering. Damn them.

Comments

• Options
    Kick his ladder away from him and he can go to the doctors with you ;)
  • Options
    Too true... and then you feel really bad if you tell them that and they start crying... or maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    So what happened? Did you throw him out or did your housemates come back?
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    Just on the subject of grrrrness

I'd also like to add to this general feeling, by saying bollox to the fucking cunting bloody fuck fuck wanker shit hole, that stole the button to my Simpsons cordless doorbell (that was a present) this morning.

Sorry if it's a tad offensive but it's really pissed me off.
  • Options
    Someone stole your doorbell? :(
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I'd also like to add to this general feeling, by saying bollox to the fucking cunting bloody fuck fuck wanker shit hole, that stole the button to my Simpsons cordless doorbell (that was a present) this morning.

Sorry if it's a tad offensive but it's really pissed me off.

That is a new low. :(

Some fucking people.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Someone stole your doorbell? :(

The button that you put on the door, that sends a signal to the base. Was a raised image of Homer going 'DING-DONG'. So now the base is useless.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    The button that you put on the door, that sends a signal to the base. Was a raised image of Homer going 'DING-DONG'. So now the base is useless.
    Maybe it was the postman who delivered Bert :eek:
  • Options
    I thought that. It was there last night when we came back from shopping. The doors a bit too far from the road for some random to of spotted it n nicked it. Either that, or the lad delivering pizza leaflets last night.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    could be a mate?

recently I've had loads of things nicked from my bathroom....its very strange and we cant figure out who has done it!
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    So what happened? Did you throw him out or did your housemates come back?
    He finished about 40 minutes after I was aiming to leave but I made it to my appointment, 20 minutes late. Tommorrow I've got the same schedule, they're bloody well being in. :mad:
  • Options
    Grrrrrrrr I'm a lion.

I've nothing to be pissed off about except my tiredness which is self inflicted so can't really complain there!