Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what a night!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my friend really likes this boy and will try anything to get his attention he's told her he's not interested, but she doesn't seem to get the message then tonight she's using his friend to make him jealous by flirting, dancing, cuddling etc now this boy she's using doesn't realise this and thinks she's being genuwine which isn't fair. so me and friends are joking and laughing with the boy she likes and she has a strop ! this boy then gets upclose and personal with some random girl and my mate turns hulk ! and i mean hulk she slaps this boy around the face and starts threating his lady friend ! i personally think she's pathetic but what ever you tell her she won't listen! she just doesn't realise the damage she's caused and what trouble she's got her self into. sorry if it don't make sense jus needed to rant !

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    K.N.S wrote:
    my friend really likes this boy and will try anything to get his attention he's told her he's not interested, but she doesn't seem to get the message then tonight she's using his friend to make him jealous by flirting, dancing, cuddling etc now this boy she's using doesn't realise this and thinks she's being genuwine which isn't fair. so me and friends are joking and laughing with the boy she likes and she has a strop ! this boy then gets upclose and personal with some random girl and my mate turns hulk ! and i mean hulk she slaps this boy around the face and starts threating his lady friend ! i personally think she's pathetic but what ever you tell her she won't listen! she just doesn't realise the damage she's caused and what trouble she's got her self into. sorry if it don't make sense jus needed to rant !

If you try to interfere in her decisions you are asking for trouble. I guess the only thing you can do is, let this boy she fancies sort it out himself, (LISTEN UP! I.AM.NOT.INTERESTED.GET.LOST!), and then you have to cushion her fall and console her.

I mean if she's not listening what is there really you can do? Chain her up in her room? Tell this one guy that he has been used by her. Be very careful and tell him about the whole issue, it's not fair for him, but you can't prevent your crazy friend (this girl) from doing it, I'm afraid.