Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Femodene and weight gain

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the past maybe 3 months I've been running my Femodene pill packs straight after each other. I've done this once or twice before with 2 packs, but never for a period of time longer than that.

Since I first started the pill I never had any problems with weight gain or anything. But now I feel so large, like I've put on weight (although the scales dont say much different than before). I really do feel bigger though, and my clothes can be a bit tight, but I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or not.

Is it possible to put on weight due to the continuos running of my pill even though you didn't put on weight when you first started it like 2 years ago??

Comments

• Options
    ur probably bloated because u havent had a bleed, ur body is ready to menstruate but ur stoppin it

i always get bloated b4 my period
  • Options
    I seem to recall one of the downsides of running packets together is bloating so thats probably it. Usually goes once you take the break.