Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

B'day pressis suggestions please..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For a male. Friendly mostly non-sexual relationship- so no love hearts necessary.
Budget: under £50, about £20-25 is best (for me anyway!)
Dislkies: fashion stuff. car things. has no tv and his DVD player's broken
Drinks: Weird beer type stuff, wine, spirits
Already has: a remote control helicopter, Dilbert DVD collection, Dilbert car toy things... Mini-blow torch. stupid usb cup warmer thing etc

Anyone got any suggestions? Things I could buy in 'real' shops would be most usefull as his b'day is... tomorrow (but I won't see him for a couple of days anyway so it's ok)

Comments

• Options
    anything really, just go out and buy something for him. Why not go to a toy shop and buy him a toy car?
  • Options
    do you mean a radio controlled one? would you want one of those? I'm thinking monster truck, flips over, mahassive wheels, drives over anything typs gagdet- sound ok?
  • Options
    Bop It! Extreme! 2! Voila!

And an alcoholic type thing.

And the pleasure of your company.
  • Options
    ah ha ha, that looks like it would suddenly become an extreme and intense sport whilst drunk and overly competetive!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    For a male. Friendly mostly non-sexual relationship- so no love hearts necessary.
    Budget: under £50, about £20-25 is best (for me anyway!)
    Dislkies: fashion stuff. car things. has no tv and his DVD player's broken
    Drinks: Weird beer type stuff, wine, spirits
    Already has: a remote control helicopter, Dilbert DVD collection, Dilbert car toy things... Mini-blow torch. stupid usb cup warmer thing etc

Anyone got any suggestions? Things I could buy in 'real' shops would be most usefull as his b'day is... tomorrow (but I won't see him for a couple of days anyway so it's ok)

ye olde flask of the finest single malt whiskey london out there.!
  • Options
    have a look on the carling website, there seems to be a load of gadgets on there :)
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    do you mean a radio controlled one? would you want one of those? I'm thinking monster truck, flips over, mahassive wheels, drives over anything typs gagdet- sound ok?

Yea that's cool. Guys in my experience tend to be pleased with anything cool like that. Try to avoid getting him clothes unless he's metrosexual. Something that requires batteries is always a plus.

In fact, I'm sure for christmas once I asked for some heavy-duty rechargable batteries, and a toolkit. Heh, boys :p
  • Options
    lol. clothes- he wouldn't know what to do with them. Last time he bought any new clothes was last year when I DRAGGED him kicking and screaming round the shops. I'm leaning towards getting him some magnet toys and a slab of fois gras- he likes his fois gras, just not that potted shite.