Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm fucking bored

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went to work, had a busy day, come home and had a nap. Now I'm bored shitless.
What's everyone else's day like?

Comments

• Options
    I'm fucking bored! Still at work for another 2 hours though :\
    I'm jelous of your nap :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm fucking bored! Still at work for another 2 hours though :\
    unlucky.

all my housemates are either out or preparing for their partners coming rpund. Fucking selfish bastards
  • Options
    I got my new blades out and went for a skate. I'm a little rusty but I can go forwards, backwards, turn, stop and just about jump up a curb. woot!
  • Options
    I've had a boring day, between sleeping and brain scans it's been a barrel of laughs :p I've just spoken to my fella though who never fails to make me laugh... so I'm bored but feeling a bit happier.
  • Options
    I was bored at work all day and now I'm bored at home. I can't win!

Must be one of those days! :yeees:
  • Options
    i went to work in a different store to mine while mine is shut for refurbishment.
    All of the staff including managers there (with the exception of 3 people) are fucking ignorant, not even bothering to say hello or even show any common manners. nice.
  • Options
    Today I have chilled out like I've never chilled out before.
    Got up at 11.
    Had a shower.
    Made some tea and watched some news.
    Then I went down to the river and sat on the riverside for a while absorbing the sunshine. After that I went back home and prepared some chicken meat for later.
    Then I went to my gym where first I went swimming and after that i had a full massage followed by a nice glass of fresh orange juice at the bar.
    Then I came home and prepared a chicken ceasar salad which I ate while listening to some MoS Chillout tunes and drinkinga couple of bottles of Corona.
    I feel awesome.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Not bad, had a hospital appointment first thing, trundled into work and sat on my arse for all day.

Couple of good e-mails going round the office, one where you can get 120 cans of Pepsi from Asda online for like 8.99 (combination of discounts or somethin), and this wee website when you can sign yourself (or somebody else) up for loads of free stuff through the post.

Other than that done fuck all, bletehered shit to workmates and spoke to my Mam earlier. Another day closer to payday too :hyper:
  • Options
    I have had my usual 13 hours out-of-my-house day. The worst thing is ,I have to get up in 4am tomorrow, 'cos I'm starting work early. It's just tomorrow, but I'll have early home instead :yippe:
  • Options
    I went to Alton Towers and won a Zippy :D
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Went to work, had a busy day, come home and had a nap. Now I'm bored shitless.
    What's everyone else's day like?

Well then give us all on MSN a virtual Lap Dance, that will unbored you .. :)
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    unlucky.

all my housemates are either out or preparing for their partners coming rpund. Fucking selfish bastards

Why don't you find yourself a partner too. Not to come over as a boot-licker, but you don't appear to me as if you had a lot of troubles there?
  • Options
    Today was pretty boring, tonight has been the same. Tomorrow should be better, shopping ahoy :hyper:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Why don't you find yourself a partner too. Not to come over as a boot-licker, but you don't appear to me as if you had a lot of troubles there?
    it's not easy finding someone suitable, I'd rather wait a until Imeet someone nice and there arent many around I like at the mo. It would be nice to meet someone but if you look you dont find!
  • Options
    Well then give us all on MSN a virtual Lap Dance, that will unbored you .. :)
    and u lol
  • Options
    You're lucky your friends go out at all - my friends are all boring fucks that just want to go to the local over and over.
    if I had some cash I'd be out with them!
    im sick of being in debt! i cant wait til ihave cash again!