Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Huddersfield!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just wanted to let anyone who goes out there or is planning to go out there that Visage and Ethos are seriously awesome clubs to attend on a Saturday night! :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Erm......... You serious?

The only time it could be described as even moderately good is on a Student night on a Tuesday.

Last time I went on a Saturday it was a wanky cheesefest.
  • Options
    But i thought Huddersfield was the clubbing capital of Europe? :chin:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    But i thought Huddersfield was the clubbing capital of Europe? :chin:
    Oh yeah it is. Definately.
  • Options
    No, Leeds is the clubbing capital of Europe...Huddersfield is a nice change once in a while.

Also...cheese fest? huh? They had hardcore dance on when i was in...not that i like hardcore dance music or anything, honest.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    No, Leeds is the clubbing capital of Europe...Huddersfield is a nice change once in a while.

Also...cheese fest? huh? They had hardcore dance on when i was in...not that i like hardcore dance music or anything, honest.
    Thats a pleasant suprise.

Most nights Ethos is your kinda 'nigga rap' stuff and dancey stuff in Visage.
  • Options
  • Options
    really???? i hate visage, the only place worse is ethos.

A really good night in huddersfield is afterparty

its on on bankholiday sundays til like 12 the mon afternoon. They have a my space account if ya wanted to find out more
  • Options
    I only really like Hudds on a Wednesday night.. am usually out! Cant beat the 1p admission for like 4 people can you?
    Dont like Tokyos.. does anyone else??
  • Options
    I dont know - Huddersfield seems to have different places good different nights.

Tokyo's on the whole is pissing annoying, and actually gets on my tits.

Afterparty is good, only been the once. I actually know Martin (Huddersfield's finest) Doorly quite well - and he always manages to keep me uptodate with the news!
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I dont know - Huddersfield seems to have different places good different nights.

Tokyo's on the whole is pissing annoying, and actually gets on my tits.

Afterparty is good, only been the once. I actually know Martin (Huddersfield's finest) Doorly quite well - and he always manages to keep me uptodate with the news!
    Damn right Tokyo's is pissing annoying. The place is so expensive, and the outside bit - just what is the point? Ack.