Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time is as it is...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im sorry to come on here and post a random message. I have no idea about the internet world, as i barely use it myself. But suddenly i feel like im completely alone, and i feel as though this is the only place where I will find something, yet I dont know what. My frineds have gone their own ways, (I am in no means bitter, it is afterall what happens, and I honestly desire them all to be happy), but i still feel like ive been left behind, and suddenly i feel that i have no one to turn to, that there is no one there, and that i have made somme really truly wrong decisions recently, which i will regret for the rest of my life. I am only 19, so i dare say many will feel that there is plenty of time to correct myself, that no one knows what they want at this age, but i dont feel...'right'.
perhaps it is nerves, perhaps i make little sense because i am fairly naive to expressing myself to people i dont know (and im not completelly sober), or perhaps i really have fucked up royally.
Im once again sorry that ive told people i dont know, whether it seems meaningful or not, stuff that i would never tell to the people i do know, who would realise what i was talking about. Im wasted right now, and perhaps this will be seen as a pointless thread, and i will no doubt regret it in the morning.
I dont know what im asking. I dont want anything from anyone. I have never expected anything from anyone. I just dont know where I am right now, and basically, I needed to get this all out of me.
Im not insecure, i dont need people to tell me that whatever i feel, their sure it is normal, and that everyone feels this way, and I dont need any sympathy.
I fell like ive wasted your time. Im sorry. It was just FUCKING GOOD to get this all out!!

Comments

• Options
    Hello :). Welcome to the stage in life where everything seems to be changing, all decisions seem to matter hugely, and everything feels like it's bound to go wrong. I'd like to tell you that it passes quickly, but I'd be lying ;).

There are some good people on here. It's worth sticking around, if only to voice your opinions and thoughts whilst you find your own direction in life. You've not wasted anyones time - this is a forum, people come here to talk and listen. :)
  • Options
    friends change over time, n its important to realise that they've got their own thing to do as well....what makes friendships work is the fact that we accept the changes in our friends i think, unless they're real horrible changes and you're much better off keeping away from them...
    don't worry if you feel like you've done nothing worthwhile with your life yet...you're pretty young, and even if weren't it wudn't matter. it's your life, you do what you want with it,when you want to. the rat race of life is ultimately ,only, with yourself.
  • Options
    im 16 and am suffering my own angsty life crisis for my own stupid reasons i wont divulge.. everyone has done a random drunk post on here for some reason so i wouldnt worry about that.
    this could well be 'the only place you find something'- many people have made friends for life here and people have even got married from meeting here. its weird, but you can sort of feel like you belong somewhere even though that will sound really sad.
    have you REALLY made decisions that you will regret forever or are you in that rut where EVERYTHING looks really bad and you cant think clearly? even if thats not the case, the biggest mistake you can make in your life is regretting everything because then you destroy yourself inside out.it sounds really harsh and insensitive, but some stuff you just have to get over in order to have a life.
    you say you have no friends-what about family? if you have no family then what about work/college/uni/wherever you live? it cant be the case that EVERYONE in the world hates you. or maybe youre shy? it sounds like a really crap piece of advise but maybe you could join a club or something? anything to get you talking to people again.
    its good to 'let it all out' , just do it whenever you feel like if it helps.
    oh and if youre in a fragile state of mind dont get mixed up with drugs because its made my life a hell of a lot worse..
    good luck xx