Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

spice sex up?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
want some tips for shokin my boyfriend in bed tonight! something he wont expect and dont say anything to do with his ass lol

Comments

• Options
    try some S&M?
  • Options
    bring another girl:naughty:
  • Options
    bondage?
  • Options
    well, in all seriousness now it depends on how 'shocking' you want to go.
    if you just want to surprise him nicely then i know a few easy enough BJ tips.
    then theres light bondage and a bit of roleplay, cant fail with some sexy new undies/corset/suspenders
    up another level is more hardcore bondage and BDSM for which the leathers are always good;)
    if you like to go really different then invite other people in or do it somewhere different( tumble-drier gives good vibrations for example) or maybe outside? you can also find out about BDSM parties you can go to with your boyfriend, just make sure you set some 'rules' about who's dominant/submissive etc etc.
    then you could always add in the standard food/toys/ sweet delicious things to eat off eachother.
    just use your imagination!
    :naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    want some tips for shokin my boyfriend in bed tonight!
    Another man under the covers. :D :shocking:
  • Options
    :lol:
    HIT wrote:
    Another man under the covers. :D :shocking:
  • Options
    well, in all seriousness now it depends on how 'shocking' you want to go.
    if you just want to surprise him nicely then i know a few easy enough BJ tips.
    then theres light bondage and a bit of roleplay, cant fail with some sexy new undies/corset/suspenders
    up another level is more hardcore bondage and BDSM for which the leathers are always good;)
    if you like to go really different then invite other people in or do it somewhere different( tumble-drier gives good vibrations for example) or maybe outside? you can also find out about BDSM parties you can go to with your boyfriend, just make sure you set some 'rules' about who's dominant/submissive etc etc.
    then you could always add in the standard food/toys/ sweet delicious things to eat off eachother.
    just use your imagination!
    :naughty::naughty:

fuck... you are 16 years old. I played with matchbox cars and my green stuffed dimetrodon toy called Nigel at that age.... or smth, can't remember clearly.
    What is our youth coming to.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    StrubbleS wrote:
    fuck... you are 16 years old. I played with matchbox cars and my green stuffed dimetrodon toy called Nigel at that age.... or smth, can't remember clearly.

Yeah i see your point. At 16 sex is a new thing so you shouldn't be wanting to explore that drastically until your a little older. At 16 just bog standard sex was exciting enough for me :crazyeyes
  • Options
    We're all different; some people might say it's best to get it out of your system so you can just enjoy missionary once a month when you're that little bit older, more tired and have to go to work in the morning :p

Bit of scat play will certainly do the trick if it's shock value you're after. Just make sure you eat a big bowl of bran flakes to bulk it out, will save the sheets ;)
  • Options
    Have a look in Anne Summers, an outrageous costume might do the trick.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Yeah i see your point. At 16 sex is a new thing so you shouldn't be wanting to explore that drastically until your a little older. At 16 just bog standard sex was exciting enough for me :crazyeyes

leather, whips and chains and bdsm with 16 :)

Well, guess I was an old fashioned lad.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    leather, whips and chains and bdsm with 16 :)

Well, guess I was an old fashioned lad.

if thats what i told my friends i was into at 16 i would get laughed at. Yet i had more important things on my mind that just matchbox toys
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:

hmm yeah you could say that i hear where youre cumin from. ive never actually been to a BDSM party myself as i am only 16 but will do in the future. i dont think youre sexual experimentation should be limited with age to be honest; im young and this is the time to explore( as long as its safely).. and then i'll know what i really like when im older. i say dont knock it til youve tried it!:p
  • Options
    hmm yeah you could say that i hear where youre cumin from. ive never actually been to a BDSM party myself as i am only 16 but will do in the future. i dont think youre sexual experimentation should be limited with age to be honest; im young and this is the time to explore( as long as its safely).. and then i'll know what i really like when im older. i say dont knock it til youve tried it!:p

yeah, that's totally my opinion, but I passed my sweet sixteen a couple of fortnights already.

Everythings going so fast in modern society. If you keep up with that rate, be prepared for your midlife crisis with 22 :p
    if thats what i told my friends i was into at 16 i would get laughed at. Yet i had more important things on my mind that just matchbox toys

I was kidding in an exaggerating way. I wasn't a virgin with 16 anymore myself, but.... yeah, you know.
  • Options
    bring another girl:naughty:

Better still, for shock value, it would have to be "bring another bloke" :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Bit of scat play will certainly do the trick if it's shock value you're after. Just make sure you eat a big bowl of bran flakes to bulk it out, will save the sheets ;)
    :lol: but be careful if youve been on iron tablets as it makes it quite difficult to go.