Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Things to do lying down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Not what you think! I know this is a tall order. I'm looking for entertainment ideas.

I have a post operative wound on my arse which means I get to lie in bed for the next fortnight on my front/sides. I've got terrestial tv with a video and a laptop with wireless internet and dvd.

Any ideas of entertaining things to do would be good, I'm going insane.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Read, crossword puzzles or sudoku. Paint your nails. I've gotten addicted to that. I've a load of those lame computer games if your interested ;):p
  • Options
    Not sure I can paint nails lying down, I have enough trouble sitting at a table.

Games would be good, likewise links to them. Because I don't do anything I can't sleep so am trying to keep self entertained about 18+ hours a day.
  • Options
    Wank.

I actually solved a word puzzle in the paper the other day with the word "wank"...

You beat me too it :(
  • Options
    I don't know where your peoples danger zones are placed, but I'd imagine wanking would be a bit difficult while laying on your stomache? Or maybe not, it could add some spice to it :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I don't know where your peoples danger zones are placed, but I'd imagine wanking would be a bit difficult while laying on your stomache? Or maybe not, it could add some spice to it :p

Try it ..:naughty: ..... :eek2:
  • Options
    Let me consider that one....

Took me about a millisecond but for so very many reasons that one isn't going to work. I did realise I was half asking for it but tried to pre empt it.
  • Options
    You could be really old fashioned and read a book.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm getting through them. 2-3 a day for the last fortnight!
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm getting through them. 2-3 a day for the last fortnight!

Lol you're gonna run out soon.

Start downloading a film before you go to bed and it should be ready for when you wake up. Play thesite arcade aswell and try and beat high scores.