Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sunday chat and next week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all

Just to remind everyone that the next chat session will be on Sunday night - 6-9.

We're also wondering when you'd like a chat next week in the evening - so let us know when you'd like to do that (probably 7-10)

For the Sunday afterwards we're planning to allow the book club to use the chat to talk about 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime' - if that's okay by everyone.

let us know what you think.

Comments

• Options
    Jim V wrote:
    For the Sunday afterwards we're planning to allow the book club to use the chat to talk about 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Moonlight' - if that's okay by everyone.

let us know what you think.

Er, I think it's 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime', but I'll let you off :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Kate1 wrote:
    Er, I think it's 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime', but I'll let you off :thumb:

Yeah we know :p;) so what d'ya think though?
  • Options
    Sounds good by me, just a thought, the applet seemed to have an option to have other rooms, maybe a book one and a not book one.
  • Options
    Yeah, only problem is the lack of time available to keep an eye on everything - and we need to be signed in to keep a record of what was talked about for chat archive articles - it's something we're looking into but for now it'll have to be just the one room.
  • Options
    Oh, I'll miss Book Club :(

Sounds excellent, one on a weekday evening would be good for me (once I finally get internet in my flat) 'cos I'm out on a Sunday night. :yes:

That said, I'm often out during the week but if I'm in and there's a chat I'll be there making a nuisance of myself.
  • Options
    Fair enough, wasn't sure if you could manage the two rooms or not. Only crossed my mind as I know when chatting can do so on msn/phone/several chats at once, but then I realise I'm not modding.