Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anything interesting?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just a boredom thread to see if anything interesting happened to anyone today?

Today i found that one of my cousins is in my biology class!! He goes to the next school down the road and had to come here for biology. I haven't seen/spoken to him for years!! I can't even remember the last time!
So that was new....

What about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    well i found out good celeb gossip about someone on my course. i have done lots of work, and up to date until wednesday now, which is super! but thats about it.
    get to see my boyfriend tomorrow though..woo!
  • Options
    Nothing i have been so bored! All the bleeding couples being all couply around me. Oh and the highlight of my day is when my ex told this girls that likes him that he dont like her. It think his words were "get a life you stalker". So funny seeing her mouth drop.:D
  • Options
    I had a creme caramel explosion at work.

It was quite sticky.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I had 4 hours worth of driving lessons and an M&S meal for dinner :yum:
  • Options
    Just found of my old CD's I made, can't believe the songs I listened to but all good the same.
  • Options
    An 8 hour day at college :( But, day off tomorrow :) = lay in :)
  • Options
    Today was uneventful.

Yesterday though I star spotted Claire Sweeney and Ben Richards when I was at the dentist, they were both eating chips & cheese in the street, how common :p
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Today was uneventful.

Yesterday though I star spotted Claire Sweeney and Ben Richards when I was at the dentist, they were both eating chips & cheese in the street, how common :p
    Ben Richards?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Ben Richards?
    1140620745491_0.5794690704417225.jpg
  • Options
    Ben Richards *Drools everywhere*... He's a bit of a stunner tbh.
  • Options
    He's much nicer in real life than he looks on telly and in that photo :heart:
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    He's much nicer in real life than he looks on telly and in that photo :heart:
    Don't I'm jealous :blush:
  • Options
    aaah i know who he is now! :)
  • Options
    you should sell your story to the papers. :o

you probably could these days..
  • Options
    I was trying to film them through the window but I was in the middle of getting my tooth cut in half so it was a bit difficult :razz:
  • Options
    i got a phonecall from my old temp job telling me that they would like to offer me a permanent contract even though they laid me off over a month ago!!

I start tomorrow :D:D:D
  • Options
    We nearly died laughing when we discovered that Mr M's long since disowned nephew, who is a bit of a brain donor, had dug up an unexploded WWII bomb in his back garden, kept it for a week, took it to the scrappy to try and SELL it (?!), then put it in his backpack, cycled into town, took it to the local paper, then took it to the Police station and proceeded to cause half of the city centre to be cordoned off and evacuated and the ring road to be closed whilst it was detonated.

How stupid can you be?!! :no:
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    We nearly died laughing when we discovered that Mr M's long since disowned nephew, who is a bit of a brain donor, had dug up an unexploded WWII bomb in his back garden, kept it for a week, took it to the scrappy to try and SELL it (?!), then put it in his backpack, cycled into town, took it to the local paper, then took it to the Police station and proceeded to cause half of the city centre to be cordoned off and evacuated and the ring road to be closed whilst it was detonated.

How stupid can you be?!! :no:

Hehe, my dad was telling me about that on wednesday night! I hadn't realised he'd cycled round with it too :shocking: