Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

After 30 years the follow-up book to Psilocybin has finally arrived!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I was at Shakedown Street (my favourite headshop) the other day checking out the books. They had obviously beefed-up the until recently rather small section, so I called over one of the cute girls working and asked her about the selection. It went something like this:

*walks over to the counter*

Girl: What'd you need?

Me: Well, I'm just looking, but what new books have you got recently?

Girl: *Sets down the fifth of vodka she was drinking on the job and asks her boss to put it back in the fridge for the time being. Boss agrees and does as she says*

Let's see...Medicinal Strain Cannabis cultivation, a few on concealing stashes...

Me: Anything on acid or psychedelics?

Girl: Psychadelic Encyclopedia, but it'll run you about forty bucks. Some of the information is outsated by now anyway.

Me: Ouch. Never mind. You sure there's nothing else, like about shrooms?

Girl: wait, there was one that just came in. *pulls down a slim book entitled Psilocybin: Mushroom Grower's Handbook* This one.

Me: Great, can I check it out a sec?

Girl: *smiles* sure.

Me: *I skim through the pages a bit, checking out the stellar colour illustrationed guides. Then I read the introduction and realize that this is the spiritual successor to THE ORIGINAL Psilocybin: Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide!!* I'll fucking buy it! *leave the store a happy man*

Ok, in case any of you didn't know, unlike marajuana cultivation or otherwise related books that come out every few months, mushroom cultivation guides are SORELY lacking!! According to the forward, there have only been about half a dozen official books in history! Before this was released, I had to get all my information from 20 and close to 30 year old refernce books or off the internet! I read this thing at 100 pages a minute! Things that were previously fuzzy became crystal clear! All-new techniques were revealed in foolproof illustated guides! The ever-popular PF Tek method has been completely overhauled and explained in painstaking detail! Every single aspect I have read about in the past is explained better here and in twice as much detail!

I recommend this to any mushroom enthusiast!

Of course, I ONLY condone the growing on non-psychoactive novelty muchrooms...

...of course.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I just pick em. Give it a couple months they'll be fucking everywhere.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not around here they won't. Mushrooms are region-specific, so the mindblowing strains you're picking like dandelions aren't within thousands of miles of where I live. The only psilocybe species where I live is a few (rather impotent) cyanofibrillosa. Ang granted that it is not an outdoor species, the few patches I find are very small.

So if I want decent shrooms my only real option to to grow 'em:impissed: