Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just pissed off and fed up with everything

just venting no need to read/reply

Boy, im so pissed of and frustrated at everything at the moment, for one thing all my mates have left for uni or gone off to do something spectacular. Meanwhile Im stuck in 6th form with absolutly no idea with what to do with myself afterwards. Im probably gonna be remembered as the 'guy who didn't make it' and that just makes me feel so angry/upset.

im bashing my head against a wall about a girl and am totally frustrated as to what to do and that just makes me upset to think about. Shes got a grip on me and I can't cope with the pain anymore. Im arguing with myself on what to do.

I haven't got a job so I have to life with/off my parents, I don't know how to drive I cant afford my own place and I just feel ill.

thats it
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Most of my mates went off to uni and I was left behind. Well, not left behind I didn't want to go to uni. I really hated school and I really didn't like the idea of another 2-5 years of it.

The thing is, one of my mates came back from uni and he really regrets going. He's got a degree but he can't get a job with it because he doesn't have any experience with the job he wants.

I wouldn't worry about driving. I only passed my test last October and I'm 22 I also know someone from work who's 21 and hasn't taken a single lesson yet. There's not really a set time to do those kind of things. Plus, insurance can be cheaper when you get older.

The job things a bit trickier because I still don't know what I'm gonna do. I've only got a part time job with permanent over time. It's not uncommon though, there's a guy who works there and is 24 he doesn't know what he's gonna do either. And there's two 20 year olds in the same situation. They/we've got some good qualifications too but it's just hard knowing what I'd be good at or what I'd enjoy.

I know you said no need to reply but I can really sympathis with what you've said. :)
  • Options
    not to be patronising or anything, but to cheer you up in the short term theres a nice thread in 'anything goes' about the simple pleasures in life which can definitiley cheer you up for a while; i know it put a smile on my face when i was feeling pissed off.. i know what it feels like to be stuck in a rut in life you just have to take one thing at a time and work your way through it. good luck x
  • Options
    your not being patronizing at all. I just think too much.

Thanks lifeless, you have cheered me up a bit.

I was really fucked off when I wrote this post but feel peaceful today.
  • Options
    y but feel peaceful today.
    thats good :)