Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stephen Gerrard Being Fit?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Been reading in the papers that stevie gerrard has been voted the fittest footballer, (meaning looks) above david beckham, michael owen, etc and no.1 gay idol. With male opinion, i think thats totally outragous! I dont understand what makes him good looking? He's an ugly twat if u ask me!

Comments

• Options
    I don't find him ugly but I wouldn't say he's the best looking footballer.
  • Options
    me neither, rather confused
  • Options
    Steven Gerrard is well fit.

he can run for miles :cool:
  • Options
    as i said, i dont mean fit in that way. haha very funy
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Steven Gerrard is well fit.

he can run for miles :cool:
    That's what I was going to say but I thought "no I won't be such a smart arse" :p
  • Options
    there probably are fitter players but gerrard is in the public eye alot, especially because of his WAG. i think joe cole is fitter.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say no.... I wouldn't say no to Michael Owen, Joe Cole or Ashley Cole either. Yuuuum.
  • Options
    excellent news for me. I often compared to Stevie Gerrard looks wise. Sometimes footballing ability too!
  • Options
    I'd hit it. :razz:
  • Options
    I wouldn't say no.... I wouldn't say no to Michael Owen, Joe Cole or Ashley Cole either. Yuuuum.
    Into your short-arses then?
  • Options
    What about Rob Earnshaw and Nick Chadwick?
  • Options
    Urgh, don't have a clue who he is, but just googled him, and I sooo would NOT. He's minging. Nothing special at all.

But then, I don't see the appeal in David Beckham or Michael Owen either.:eek2:
  • Options
    I think he's the new "football icon" (if he even really is) because they're trying to move swiftly away from the preened, pedicured image certain footballers have. More like the kind of guy you'd expect to play Sunday league and then drink ten pints without falling over and ripping his sarong, if you catch my drift.

Whether you find him attractive or the "fittest footballer" is purely a matter of opinion, though, of course. As for me, I'd probably tap that ass ;)
  • Options
    Urgh, don't have a clue who he is, but just googled him, and I sooo would NOT. He's minging. Nothing special at all.

You say that now, but if he picked you up for a blind date in his Ferrari, I bet you'd at least get to know him a bit first. ;)
  • Options

Ditto to it all. Neither 3 are attractive in the slightest, and this new guy is downright ugly, imo. But each to their own, I'm sure theres plenty of girls out that that dig that round little boy look.
  • Options
    I'd get to know him enough for him to buy me some expensive gifts, then I'd tell him where to go :thumb:
  • Options
    I'd get to know him enough for him to buy me some expensive gifts, then I'd tell him where to go :thumb:

Oh you go :thumb: ;)
  • Options

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Don't be jelous cuz he wouldn't buy you all the pretty presents.
  • Options
    Nah, footballers bore me. Althooooooooough...all them in yon Italian team for the D&G advertising campaign. OIL THEM UP FOR ME BETTY, I'M GOING IN.

Ha.
  • Options
    nick chadwick plays for us (plymouth argyle)
  • Options
    Into your short-arses then?

I'm into my good football players. :p

Serious though, it doesn't matter to me, I'm only 5ft 4ins...