Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trainers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'am looking to find another pair of trainers for general/work wear (casual office) but nice enough to wear down the pub. The only problem is I have problems finding trainers to fit and could never wear then when I was younger. I wear a trainer size 5 but have skinny ankles and wide feet with unsportive arches. The only make I've found so far thats fits decently is a kids Reebok Classic but want a change after about five years of wearing the same style. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Roos Lotus :thumb: The most comfortable shoes I've ever had, and great for wide feet. Arch support isn't the best, theres some, but thats why Dr. Scholls is around ;) Comes in all sorts of colors for all different occasions.

Adidas superstars are nice too, used to wear those all the time, comfortable and functional, but they started hurting my toes.
  • Options
    Have you seen a podiatrist? They can give you inserts for your shoes/trainers to support your instep. Maybe then it'd be easier to find a pair of trainers?

I have flat feet and the only trainers I'm comfy in are Reebok Classics, which are unfortunately the ones you've had for years. Adidas Superstar's are rather gorgeous too though, rather comfy in comparison to others I tried, and they're not too narrow either.