Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ARGHHH f*** you!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Several weeks of post-break-up cordiality, and now I've just snapped. Completely. I'm ranting so much, I'm even making a thread about it.

Is it wise to completely obliterate someone with insults? I should feel mean, but I can't help carrying on.

I said earlier, I feel like mr. scrooge. Maybe I've turned into a horrible person. I don't feel bad about it though. In fact I'm not fussed about it.

GARRRHHHh stop being annoying you fucking slag.

Comments

• Options
    walk away mate.... thats all i've got to say.
  • Options
    Don't let her get the better of you mate, keep your head up and really try amd beleive the people that say you're a sound bloke and that you can just do so much better.

For handy advice on rising above all her vindictive shit, read my thread down the page a bit :yes:
  • Options
    um whats happened? :confused:
  • Options
    Is it wise to completely obliterate someone with insults? I should feel mean, but I can't help carrying on.

No, it isn't. She'll be crap and pathetic no matter what you do. Last thing you want is to feel an ounce of guilt over the slutbag. :)
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    walk away mate.... thats all i've got to say.

Yeah after tonight i have to agree that is what you HAVE to do.
  • Options
    At least your life is eventful.
  • Options
    well you were bound to snap at some point tbh rich. She fucked you over good and proper. Dont blame you for releasing some tension, but remember - its over now, dont let her make you bitter.
  • Options
    well we werent going out, just the odd chat, but last night i just snapped. nothing in particular, just how she was asying she missed me (im in chelt. doing work experience) and rubbish like that.

really do feel like saying bah humbug.
  • Options

I lol :D
  • Options
    well you were bound to snap at some point tbh rich. She fucked you over good and proper. Dont blame you for releasing some tension, but remember - its over now, dont let her make you bitter.

:yes: All applies and very accurate. Just walk away and move on, just make starting uni a clean break.
  • Options
    Walk away, shes not worth the heartache.
  • Options
    Yea, am giving her a bit of space.
    me wrote:

That doesn't even sound like me!! In fact, I can't even remember writing it. This is all messing me up. It's not my heart I'm worried about, it's my head!!! Haven't been texting her or ought, in fact I havent told her I'm coming back tomorrow because I'm worried she'll want to see me straight away, and I want space man.

Yea, but ordered some PC bits so I can get home and build a new pc!! :D Will post pics guys <3 (love you all!)
  • Options
    You leave her alone. As in, don't even make attempts to speak to her, cause she'll fuck with your head and I'm not letting her do that to you, quite frankly.

Luff x
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    You leave her alone. As in, don't even make attempts to speak to her, cause she'll fuck with your head and I'm not letting her do that to you, quite frankly.

Luff x

:yes: Giving her space does seem like a sensible idea.
  • Options
    Just move on.