Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

at what point does sexy become sleezey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is a moderate version of my post found on the breakbeat.co.uk forums basically saying that a bit of sleaze, done well from an attractive bloke, can make a woman's day and that she could be inclined to go with the flow and let it develop.

but i guess that's pretty normal. i don't think i have any limits when it comes to sleeze, i think i can pretty much say the things i like to say to women, and they rarely hold it against me. but ive also been at the other end, where its hit or miss and the slightest inclination that they're not sure just what it is they might like about you, sleaze can tip the balance way out of line.

fascinating, i have the world at my feet

Comments

• Options
    I think that the two things are worlds apart. If I find someone sleazy, I have thought that about them sometimes before they have even opened their mouth. I have never gone from finding someone sexy to finding them sleazy, there is just something about them I can spot which turns me off right from the beginning. Hard to explain really :(
  • Options
    Sleazy is just sexy from a guy she doesn't find attractive basically.
  • Options
    Sleazy is usually associated with people with low morals whereas sexy tends to arouse sexual desire or interest. The two should never meet.
  • Options
    Sleazy is just sexy from a guy she doesn't find attractive basically.

yeah that's all settled then. crap post, i only ask because im mixed up about expressing any sexuality at the moment. when my hearts in it, i am really comfortable and very hightened feelings that will arouse good women, but i feel i have a bad reputation that's holding ANY advances back. its strange, and im not even 30% committed to 'getting sex'. thinking aloud,. these are not words to be taken away and thought about, it'll send you crazy like me.
  • Options
    When moustaches are involved.