Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

loosing somone you love who doesn't even know how you feel

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
f**k it. it doesn't m,atter. :(

Comments

• Options
    Yes it does. :)
  • Options
    whats up otter?
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    f**k it. it doesn't m,atter. :(

If it matters enough to make a silly post like this then yes it DOES matter.

Explain.
  • Options
    Tell them how you feel?
  • Options
    Come on, don't leave us in suspenders! :p
  • Options
    someone i love/loved (and yes i'm sure they have no idea how i feel) was leaving to start a new life and i was torn up over saying good bye to them. thats pretty much what this thread was originally about before i edited it because i couldn't delete it. i did manage to say good bye to them today tho' not in person. i feel pretty torn up inside tbh.
  • Options
    i was in a similar situation just last week, really liked this bloke who was just seeing me on a casual basis and was leaving for uni.. i arranged a 'break up' so it could wrap up properly and i did get to do the tearful goodbye/hug but didnt tell him how i felt. we parted ways, i cried then i ran back to him acting right as rain to ask him for a cheeky cigarette and to ask if we were still friends.. i didnt have the guts to tell him how i felt because i didnt see what it would acheive and il probably bump into him some time in the future..
    but are you depressed more about him/her leaving or the fact that you never got to say goodbye properly and tell them? maybe if you will never see them again then it couldn't hurt you, i imagine the worst thing is being stuck in the 'if only i'd only' hole.. if youre just guna miss the person then sorry to sound harsh kid but theres not much you can do, just keep busy cry a bit surround your self with friends etc.
  • Options
    i hadn't seen them in a while tbh. my feelings never seemed to change tho'
    and now i suppose i'm cut up esp. by the fact i'll never see them again. in the end i said goodbye by e mail because i couldn't face doing anything else (:rolleyes: at me).
    it was a bit of a shock too. i mean, i know people come and go, and lives move on and everything but, fu*k it does hurt something awful. :(
  • Options
    if you were friends with them before then surely you'd be keeping in touch? i mean even if youre on the other side of the world then we've still got the magic of technology to help us.. you said you were on emailing terms.. couldnt you at least tell them in an email, or arrange to meet up whenever theyre back or whatever..? if it was an unrequited 'love from afar' and you definitely cant tell them then , to quote the beatles, let it be.
    missing someone who goes away is really hard but you will feel better in time
    x